Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
The International 2017 North America Qualifier
The International 2017: North America Qualifier
Double Elimination Playoffs
- One group played in a round-robin format.
- All matches are played in a Bo1.
- Top seed of the group qualifies for The International 2017.
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th place teams advance to Phase 2.
- 1st place or elimination:
- Head to head result
- Results against teams below them (from the one directly below them until the bottom)
- Results against teams above them (from directly above them to the top)
- If a tie can be broken along the way, the process is restarted (back to head-to-head)
- If a tie breaker cannot determine a winner, an additional tie breaker will be played.
- After any round of tie breakers (but not before the first), the next round may be decided by time rating.
- (Time of longest lose) minus (Time of fastest win)
- The team(s) with the highest rating advances.
- Qualified teams play in a double-elimination bracket.
- All matches are played in a Bo3 except Grand Finals.
- Grand Finals are played in a Bo5.
- Winner qualifies for The International 2017.