Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaDota
if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things Dota 2!
Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
The International 2017 North America Qualifier
The International 2017: North America Qualifier
Double Elimination Playoffs
- One group played in a round-robin format.
- All matches are played in a Bo1.
- Top seed of the group qualifies for The International 2017.
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th place teams advance to Phase 2.
- 1st place or elimination:
- Head to head result
- Results against teams below them (from the one directly below them until the bottom)
- Results against teams above them (from directly above them to the top)
- If a tie can be broken along the way, the process is restarted (back to head-to-head)
- If a tie breaker cannot determine a winner, an additional tie breaker will be played.
- After any round of tie breakers (but not before the first), the next round may be decided by time rating.
- (Time of longest lose) minus (Time of fastest win)
- The team(s) with the highest rating advances.
- Qualified teams play in a double-elimination bracket.
- All matches are played in a Bo3 except Grand Finals.
- Grand Finals are played in a Bo5.
- Winner qualifies for The International 2017.