The International 10: China Qualifier
From Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
The International 10 China Qualifier
Jul 7 - 10, 2021
- All teams that participated in season 2 of the regional league that aren’t qualified to The International 10 by finishing top 12 in DPC rankings are invited provided that they did not replace more than two players from their last season's team.
- The teams are seeded based on their DPC point total followed by their standing in the final season of the regional league.
- Double-elimination bracket
- Grand final is played in a Bo5
- All other matches are played in a Bo3
- One team qualifies to the The International 10
The talent for the English broadcast was announced on July 6th, 2021.
|4th||-||Royal Never Give Up|
|5th-6th||-||Sparking Arrow Gaming|
Upper Bracket Round 1 (Bo3)
Upper Bracket Round 2 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket Round 1 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket Round 2 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket Round 3 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket Round 4 (Bo3)
|Peak Viewers||148 287|
|Average Viewers||42 636|
|Hours Watched||1 808 450|
- Viewership stats for this page does not include the Chinese streams.
- BTSdota (2021-07-06). "Even MORE hype to come". Twitter.