The International 10: South America Qualifier
From Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
The International 10 South America Qualifier
Jun 23 - 26, 2021
- All teams that participated in season 2 of the regional league that aren’t qualified to The International 10 by finishing top 12 in DPC rankings are invited provided that they did not replace more than two players from their last season's team.
- The teams are seeded based on their DPC point total followed by their standing in the final season of the regional league.
- Double-elimination bracket
- Grand final is played in a Bo5
- All other matches are played in a Bo3
- One team qualifies to the The International 10
The talent for the English broadcast was announced on June 22nd, 2021.
- Franklin (Belema George)
Upper Bracket Round 1 (Bo3)
Upper Bracket Round 2 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket Round 1 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket Round 2 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket Round 3 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket Round 4 (Bo3)
Grand Final (Bo5)
|Peak Viewers||70 043|
|Average Viewers||26 595|
|Hours Watched||1 196 738|
- Viewership stats for this page does not include the Chinese streams.
- BTSdota (2021-06-22). "Welcoming our South America Talent to the #TI10 Qualifiers to the broadcast". Twitter.
- Crewmates (2021-06-06). "Infelizmente mudanças fazem parte da vida e hoje os jogadores decidiram seguir o seu próprio caminho por fora da Crewmates." (in Portuguese). Twitter.
- InteritusDota (2021-06-19). "Estamos de nome novo!" (in Portuguese). Twitter.