The International 10: Southeast Asia Qualifier
From Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
The International 10 Southeast Asia Qualifier
Jun 30 - Jul 3, 2021
- All teams that participated in season 2 of the regional league that aren’t qualified to The International 10 by finishing top 12 in DPC rankings are invited provided that they did not replace more than two players from their last season's team.
- The teams are seeded based on their DPC point total followed by their standing in the final season of the regional league.
- Double-elimination bracket
- Grand final is played in a Bo5
- All other matches are played in a Bo3
- One team qualifies to the The International 10
The talent for the English broadcast was announced on June 29th, 2021.
The talent for the Portuguese broadcast was announced on June 29th, 2021.
|ex-South Built Esports|
Upper Bracket R1 (Bo3)
Upper Bracket R2 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket R1 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket R2 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket R3 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket R4 (Bo3)
|Peak Viewers||258 348|
|Average Viewers||106 412|
|Hours Watched||5 666 431|
- Viewership stats for this page does not include the Chinese streams.
- BTSdota (2021-06-29). "What a LINEUP!". Twitter.
- BTSdota (2021-06-29). "Equipe deu uma engordada aqui o/". Twitter.
- southbuiltesports (2021-06-05). "It is with heavy heart to announce that we are parting ways with our Dota 2 Team!". Facebook.