The International 10: Western Europe Qualifier
From Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
The International 10 Western Europe Qualifier
Jul 7 - 10, 2021
- All teams that participated in season 2 of the regional league that aren’t qualified to The International 10 by finishing top 12 in DPC rankings are invited provided that they did not replace more than two players from their last season's team.
- The teams are seeded based on their DPC point total followed by their standing in the final season of the regional league.
- Double-elimination bracket
- Grand final is played in a Bo5
- All other matches are played in a Bo3
- One team qualifies to the The International 10
The talent for the English broadcast was announced on July 6th, 2021.
- Noxville (Ben Steenhuisen)
|Into The Breach|
|Team Bald Reborn|
|13th-14th||-||No Bounty Hunter|
Upper Bracket R1 (Bo3)
Upper Bracket R2 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket R1 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket R2 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket R3 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket R4 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket R5 (Bo3)
|Peak Viewers||546 300|
|Average Viewers||216 338|
|Hours Watched||10 925 050|
- Viewership stats for this page does not include the Chinese streams.
- BTSdota (2021-07-06). "Our Western Europe Talent Lineup for #TI10 Qualifiers is HERE and ready to GO". Twitter.
- LeBronDoTa (2021-06-15). "With all this being said, we are now free agents as we didnt extend our contracts with @lvlupgamers .". Twitter.