Tiny, the Stone Giant
|Carry Nuker Pusher Initiator Durable Disabler|
Coming to life as a chunk of stone, Tiny's origins are a mystery on which he continually speculates. He is a Stone Giant now, but what did he used to be? A splinter broken from a Golem's heel? A shard swept from a gargoyle-sculptor's workshop? A fragment of the Oracular Visage of Garthos? A deep curiosity drives him, and he travels the world tirelessly seeking his origins, his parentage, his people. As he roams, he gathers weight and size; the forces that weather lesser rocks, instead cause Tiny to grow and ever grow.
- Avalanche begins stunning after a 0.25 second delay.
- The stun lasts for 1 second after entering the Avalanche area.
- Damage is applied in 4 instances, each instance being 1/4th of the total value shown.
- A unit currently that is affected by Toss will take double damage from each instance.
|Unit Damage||75 / 150 / 225 / 300|
|Building Damage||25 / 50 / 75 / 100|
|Bonus Tossed Unit Damage||30%|
- Toss cannot target buildings, but may still hit them with Toss's splash damage.
- Tiny can toss units to Runes.
- Allied units take no damage.
- The tossed unit takes 1.3 seconds to land and is disabled while in the air.
- Cooldown starts after bonus attacks are used.
- Travels at 900 speed.
- When point targeted, the tree impacts the first enemy unit in its path.
|Bonus Damage||30 / 45 / 60|
|Attack Speed Loss||20 / 35 / 50|
|Armor Gain||5 / 10 / 15|
|Status Resistance||30% / 40% / 50%|
- Each level of Grow makes Tiny visually bigger and older looking.
|3 Toss Charges||25||-12s Avalanche Cooldown|
|Toss Does Not Require Target||20||-7s Tree Grab Cooldown|
|+125 Avalanche Damage||15||+350 Health|
|+30 Damage||10||+20% Magic Resistance|
Growing to tremendous size and strength as the battle progresses, Tiny's power can quickly become terrifying. He tosses heroes and creeps at his enemies, or stuns them beneath an avalanche. Should he gather his full strength, he can demolish the enemy's base with ease.Tiny (In-Game Description)