Rooftrellen, the Treant Protector
|Support Initiator Durable Disabler Escape|
Far to the west, in the mountains beyond the Vale of Augury, lie the remains of an ancient power, a fount of eldritch energy nestled deep in the high woods. It is said that the things that grow here, grow strangely. To the forces of nature this is a sacred place, made to stay hidden and unknown. Many are the traps and dangers of this land—all-consuming grasses and crossbred fauna and poisonous flowers—but none are so fierce as the mighty Treant Protectors. These ageless, titanic beings, charged with keeping the peace in this dangerous land, ensure that none within encroach without reason, and none without poach their secrets. For time untold they tended to their holy ground, uninterrupted, only dimly aware of the changing world beyond. Yet inevitably the wider world grew aware of this untamed land, and with each passing winter the outsiders grew bolder. Soon they arrived with tools to cut and with flames to burn, and often the Treants would ponder: who are these fragile, industrious creatures? What now had become of the wild, green world? There came and went an age of questions and of doubts, a thousand summers of long traditions set to scrutiny, while more and more the outsiders died and fed their earth. When all that bloomed had finally finished their say, curiosity had overcome caution. It was decided: a lone Protector would be sent into the wider world, and instructed to wander until the glaciers arose once more, to observe the changing land and its creatures, and to discover what unknown dangers could threaten their sacred ground.
|Bonus Movement Speed||14% / 18% / 22% / 26%|
|Root Damage||30 / 90 / 150 / 210|
|Root Duration||0.4 / 1 / 1.6 / 2.2 |
|Fade Time||4 / 3.5 / 3 / 2.5|
- If Treant Protector is under the effect of Nature's Guise, he can cast spells and use items without losing invisibility.
- There is a short linger time before Nature's Guise is lost due to moving away from a tree.
- The fade time is displayed as a cooldown on the ability icon, but it is not an actual cooldown.
- If Treant Protector takes damage the fade time is reset.
- Total damage/heal:
- 84 / 168 / 252 / 336
- The pulses and healing continue even if the target dies.
- Total heal:
- 60 / 105 / 150 / 195
- Damage block is calculated after reductions. (Armor, Magic Resistance, etc.)
- Damage block only triggers if the damage after reductions is greater than 5.
- Blocks damage from all sources.
- Point targeted Living Armor only affects heroes and buildings. Creeps can no longer be targeted.
Aghanim's Scepter Ability
|Tree Respawn Time||2|
- Tree respawn time is normally 5 minutes.
- This ability permanently applies to the map, even if Treant Protector is dead.
|+350 Eyes and Overgrowth AoE||25||700 Living Armor AoE|
|+50 Leech Seed Damage/Heal||20||+2s Nature's Guise Root|
|2s Tree Respawn Time||15||+90 Damage|
|10% Cooldown Reduction||10||+2 Living Armor Block Instances|
Treant Protector is ever the benevolent ally, sprouting regenerating armor for his cohorts and their fortifications alike. Emerging unseen from among the trees, he binds foes with overgrowth as he leeches health from enemies and into nearby allies.Treant Protector (In-Game Description)