Movement Speed Amp
Rooftrellen, the Treant Protector
Far to the west, in the mountains beyond the Vale of Augury, lie the remains of an ancient power, a fount of eldritch energy nestled deep in the high woods. It is said that the things that grow here, grow strangely. To the forces of nature this is a sacred place, made to stay hidden and unknown. Many are the traps and dangers of this land—all-consuming grasses and crossbred fauna and poisonous flowers—but none are so fierce as the mighty Treant Protectors. These ageless, titanic beings, charged with keeping the peace in this dangerous land, ensure that none within encroach without reason, and none without poach their secrets. For time untold they tended to their holy ground, uninterrupted, only dimly aware of the changing world beyond. Yet inevitably the wider world grew aware of this untamed land, and with each passing winter the outsiders grew bolder. Soon they arrived with tools to cut and with flames to burn, and often the Treants would ponder: who are these fragile, industrious creatures? What now had become of the wild, green world? There came and went an age of questions and of doubts, a thousand summers of long traditions set to scrutiny, while more and more the outsiders died and fed their earth. When all that bloomed had finally finished their say, curiosity had overcome caution. It was decided: a lone Protector would be sent into the wider world, and instructed to wander until the glaciers arose once more, to observe the changing land and its creatures, and to discover what unknown dangers could threaten their sacred ground.
Treant Protector blends in with the forest, becoming invisible to enemies and gaining a movement speed bonus when near a tree. This activates after not attacking for a short period of time. When attacking out of invisibility, Treant Protector roots the target. If Treant Protector moves away from the tree, the invisibility is lost. Treant Protector can cast spells and remain invisible under Nature's Guise.
|Bonus Movement Speed:||10%/18%/26%/34%|
|Root Duration:||0.4/1/1.6/2.2 (4.2 )|
The Protectors don't often come into vision; their natural state being nestled within their leafy brethren.
- If Treant Protector is under the effect of Nature's Guise, he can cast spells and use items without losing invisibility.
- There is a grace period of 0.75 seconds before Nature's Guise is lost due to moving away from a tree.
- Illusions can also turn invisible, but cannot root.
Treant plants a life-sapping seed in an enemy unit, draining its health, while simultaneously slowing it. The seed heals friendly units around it equal to the amount drained.
|Lifesteal Per Pulse:||15/30/45/60 (100 )|
Rooftrellen nurtures the beings under his stewardship, sustained by the lifeforce of trespassers into his sacred ground.
Target an allied unit or structure. Grants bonus regeneration and damage block from heroes.
|HP Regen Per Second:||4/7/10/13|
|Instances:||4/5/6/7 (6/7/8/9 )|
The roots and tendrils of the Treant Protectors are far-reaching, stimulating the growth and rejuvenation of all of nature.
- Total heal:
- Damage block is calculated after reductions. (Armor, Magic Resistance, etc.)
- Damage block only triggers if the damage after reductions is greater than 5.
- Blocks damage from all sources.
- Point Targeted Living Armor only affects Heroes and Buildings. Creeps can no longer be targeted.
- Can be dispelled.
Summons an overgrowth of damaging vines and branches around Treant that prevent afflicted enemies from moving, blinking, going invisible, or attacking.
Rooftrellen calls the ancestral spirit of nature, releasing its power through all of his kin.
Aghanim's Scepter Ability
Eyes In The Forest
Treant Protector enchants a target tree. Enchanted trees grant unobstructed vision. If Overgrowth is cast by Treant Protector, units near an enchanted tree will be ensnared and damaged.
|Overgrowth Radius:||800 (1150 )|
|Flying Vision Radius:||800 (1150 )|
One can never be too certain who, or what, might need protecting.
- Total damage:
- Overgrowth only does damage if it comes from an enchanted tree.
- Enchanted trees have their own minimap icon.
- If the enemy has true sight they will be able to see which trees are enchanted.
- This ability is independent from Overgrowth and will be given even if the ultimate is not leveled.
Improves the respawn time of trees on the map.
Improves the respawn time of trees on the map down to a few seconds.
- Tree respawn time is normally 5 minutes.
- This ability permanently applies to the map, persisting even if Treant Protector is dead.
Treant Protector is ever the benevolent ally, sprouting regenerating armor for his cohorts and their fortifications alike. Emerging unseen from among the trees, he binds foes with overgrowth as he leeches health from enemies and into nearby allies.
Treant Protector (In-Game Description)