Vrogros, the Underlord
|Support Durable Nuker Disabler Escape|
Neither myth nor song exist to tell of their coming.
Deep below the surface of the world lay unknown wonders and horrors. Down and down again, well beneath the slithering magma fields and simmering roots of dormant volcanoes stands the obsidian city of Aziyog, its incomparable stonework spanning an endless cavern. Within honeycomb walls mortared with the bones of countless slaves lies the domain of the Abyssal Horde, and their brutal underlord Vrogros.
Armed by the monstrous forgemasters of his kind and well-practiced in the arts of the Dark Rift, Vrogros is able to conjure forth flame and crippling malice through the twist between worlds. He seeks always to expand his holdings, destroying or enslaving all he encounters. Yet the lands offered by the subterranean realm are few, and so his sights have turned upward. By his command the first waves of abyssal invaders have already marched through the rift, a few doomed legions meant merely to test the might of nations above. Now, as his full force readies itself for unending conquest, Vrogros himself steps into a sunlit world to announce his coming reign. Those who face the Underlord will bow and pay tribute, or be crushed where they stand.
- Burn damage is a percentage of the enemy's maximum hp.
- Total damage:
- 150 + 8%
- 240 + 16%
- 330 + 24%
- 420 + 32%
- Total damage to Buildings:
- 63 + 4.8%
- The burn debuff does not stack with itself.
- Burn damage does not affect Roshan.
|Damage Reduction||5% / 15% / 25% / 35%|
|Bonus Damage Per Creep||2 / 4 / 6 / 8|
|Bonus Damage Per Hero||30 / 35 / 40 / 45|
|Bonus Duration||35 / 45 / 60 / 75 |
70 / 80 / 90 / 100
- Cannot teleport to player-controlled units, only allied creeps and buildings.
- When targeted on the ground, Dark Rift will search for the nearest valid target within 3500 range.
- If further than 1500 range away from the fountain, double clicking will cast Dark Rift directly to the fountain.
- If Underlord or the target dies during the delay, the spell is canceled.
- The target's priority is lowered and is attacked last by enemy units.
- Can cancel Dark Rift at any point after cast. Will still go on cooldown.
- The visual effect can be still be seen when invisible.
- Does not interrupt channeling.
|15% Firestorm Building Damage||25||+0.65s Pit of Malice Root|
|+20 Health Regen||20||+50 Attack Speed|
|-4s Firestorm Cooldown||15||+75 Pit of Malice AoE|
|+5 Armor||10||+12% Magic Resistance|
Conjure waves of abyssal flame to immolate enemies held paralyzed in your spiteful grip. Feast upon the carnage of battle, gaining strength as foes perish around you, their attacks diminished by your very presence. Tear a rift in reality to teleport yourself and your teammates across the map, delivering bloody retribution to any who would defy the will of Vrogros the Underlord.Underlord (In-Game Description)