Undying, the Almighty Dirge
|Support Durable Disabler Nuker|
How long has it been since he lost his name? The torn ruin of his mind no longer knows.
Dimly he recalls armor and banners and grim-faced kin riding at his side. He remembers a battle: pain and fear as pale hands ripped him from his saddle. He remembers terror as they threw him into the yawning pit of the Dead God alongside his brothers, to hear the Dirge and be consumed into nothingness. In the darkness below, time left them. Thought left them. Sanity left them. Hunger, however, did not. They turned on each other with split fingernails and shattered teeth. Then it came: distant at first, a fragile note at the edge of perception, joined by another, then another, inescapable and unending. The chorus grew into a living wall of sound pulsing in his mind until no other thought survived. With the Dirge consuming him, he opened his arms to the Dead God and welcomed his obliteration. Yet destruction was not what he'd been chosen for. The Dead God demanded war. In the belly of the great nothing, he was granted a new purpose: to spread the Dirge across the land, to rally the sleepless dead against the living. He was to become the Undying, the herald of the Dead God, to rise and fall and rise again whenever his body failed him. To trudge on through death unending, that the Dirge might never end.
- Decay stacks, but cannot reduce an enemy hero's strength below 1.
- Enemy strength loss takes effect before the damage is dealt.
- Each stack of strength stolen makes Undying slightly bigger visually.
- Multiple Meepo clones do not all have their strength stolen, only 1 random Meepo is selected.
- Maximum damage/heal:
- 180 / 264 / 364 / 480
- Can be used on
- Can heal allied Tombstone, cannot damage enemy Tombstones.
- The 25 HP taken from units is non-lethal HP Cost.
- Does not count or take HP from invisible units.
- Tombstone Zombies count as units for increasing the damage/heal, but cannot be targeted by the ability.
- Can be healed by
- Zombies do not spawn for buildings, invisible units, spell immune units, and units hidden by the fog of war.
- Destroys trees in its area.
- Zombies are uncontrollable and will only chase and attack the target they spawned on. They can follow targets into the fog of war.
- Zombies die instantly if the Tombstone is destroyed or their target is killed. They will die after 0.1 seconds if their target turns invisible.
- If a Zombie's target was an illusion or a Meepo clone and the target dies, the Zombie will remain but stop moving and attacking.
- It takes 1 hero or tower attack to kill a Zombie (2 for creeps).
|-2s Decay Cooldown||25||Gains Reincarnation 250 CD|
|+5 Tombstone Attacks||20||+30 Tombstone Zombie Damage|
|+50 Decay Duration||15||Tombstone On Death|
|+8 Health Regen||10||+150 Cast Range|
|Enemy Health Threshold||100 / 200 / 300 / 400 or |
20% / 25% / 30% / 35% of maximum HP
|Movement Speed Slow||7%|
|Bonus Movement Speed||50%|
|Bonus Attack Speed||75|
- The slow from multiple Zombies will stack.
Shambling into battle, Undying forces enemies to decide whether to flee his wrath or be torn apart by it. He drains strength from his foes, and summons a horde of clawing undead. When he finally becomes a hulking flesh golem, his enemies may already be overwhelmed.Undying (In-Game Description)
Undying is an incredibly strong early game hero, able to push out a lot of damage in the very first few levels.