Hi, Im manager of Gathers eSports, U undo my changes of Team TAG, we wont go play as Gathers eSports due paymants delays. We will play as Midas Club DERROTA. The change was made Yesterday on ESL site and was approved by Midas Club CEO on September 18th.
There is no Statement yet about the change. On the post i've said "Midas club DERROTA dont play Dreamhack because i splet " Here is the link of team on ESL
Hi. You recently moved player pages from mainspace with comment: "player not notable enough". But in notability guidelines is one point: "If the player/team has earned at least 1,000 EUR in tournaments, or the team is currently competing in the main stage of a premier or major tournament." Why you moving some player pages? They have 1000 eur winning with team, like this or this. What criteria of notability do you use? John5634 (talk) 15:20, 29 April 2017 (KST)
- Hi, yes I worked with the "How to contribute" criterias. None of the players you mentioned have at least 1k in tournament winnings (those are the team winnings, so the players winnings equal that divided by 5). But I can see how you misread that. Thoses criteria need some rework and probably also need to be listed on the player template help page separately. I'd appreciate any suggestions. --Rapture (talk) 04:31, 29 April 2017 (KST)
Tournament ticker icon
Sorry, Rapture, but I insist. You can see what I have done to ZOTAC_Cup/Masters/China_Qualifier, same. Even there were some datails like heroes added, I still think "CrossTable" is enough. Can that link from DetailedCrossTable lead us to the precise series we want? Does that date very important when only 2days in total? I don't think so. Again, I'm sorry, but DetailedCrossTable is really unnecessary. I won't change my mind on such "bo1, no macthid, few days" qualifiers. Thank you. Steventcyh (talk) 20:05, 26 May 2017 (KST)
- If you like, CrossTable also has link. But "arbitrary rule" ??? So please give me the really rule of CrossTable and DetailedCrossTable. I think I will follow if it said when we should use which one of them. Ty.Steventcyh (talk) 20:43, 26 May 2017 (KST)
- Of course you are wrong. Max number of teams only determine these! : Template:CrossTable or Template:CrossTableBig when no details or unimportant details. OR, Template:DetailedCrossTable or Template:DetailedCrossTableBig, even the one I made: Template:DetailedCrossTableMore when we need to add details. Teams numbers can only determine -none", "-Big" or "-More", not "none-" or Detailed-! Steventcyh (talk) 21:06, 26 May 2017 (KST)
- Maybe one day, dotabuff, datedota, dotamax and even in-game replays were all down, then tl wiki would be the last hope. pretty reasonable. I will tell him to use the tool of detailed results, instead of manually editing, that will be much easier for him. Steventcyh (talk) 17:19, 18 August 2017 (UTC)
- btw, for the group stage details. I think Tehhacker apparently agreed that we dont need them this year: details for (Day x) and (Series X to X) 
Hi you removed the picture on the page:
why? i gave my full permission to use it
Midas Club Victory
The right name is Midas Club Victory.
- I sent word to the team owner. He asked me to put the name like that. What is your dicord nick? Franzrob (talk)
I like the ranking tables you added to the DPC page but I don't think the team one really works (Because teams change, so the number of points they get from each event changes). I was working on a mockup for a different way to represent it, which you can find on my sandbox page: User:Porcupinathy/sandbox. Feel free to do whatever you want with it, I'm not too experienced with designing tables.
Hi, thanks for approving some of player pages I made sometime ago. I revised one of the page that hasn't been approved and is still under my user page - User:W11wo/Ramz. If you can, try take a look and give me your feedback. Thanks!