WePlay! Dota 2 Valentine Madness
3 Game Guarantee
WePlay! Esports returns with another installment in their Madness series of online Dota 2 events in the Europe and CIS regions. In February, 2019, the WePlay! Valentine Madness offers a with $100,000 USD prize pool for the twelve participating teams.
- Twelve teams
- Eight teams are seeded the round of 12
- Four teams are seeded directly to the quarterfinals
- Double-elimination bracket with triple-elimination for the first lower bracket round
- Lower bracket round 1 (LB1)
- Loser of the first upper bracket round faces the loser of the second upper bracket round
- Lower bracket round 2 (LB2)
- Loser of LB 1 advances to LB 2 where they face the winner from the opposite side of the bracket (LB1)
- The first two rounds of the lower bracket are Bo1
- All other games are Bo3
- Bo5 Grand Finals
The talent for the English broadcast was announced on February 2nd.
The prize pool for the tournament is $100,000 USD.
|The Final Tribe|
|The ReaL DeaL|
|Old but Gold|
- WePlay! Esports (2019-01-28). "Put your hands in the air for WePlay! Esports Dota 2 Valentine Madness!". weplay.tv.
- WePlay! Esports (2019-02-02). "WePlay! Dota 2 Valentine Madness talents". weplay.tv.
- WePlay! (2019-02-05). "WePlay! Dota 2 Valentine Madness Caster Submission!". weplay.tv.
- WePlay_esports (2019-02-03). "Next $100k Online Dota 2 tournament from WePlay! Valentine Madness Announcement". Reddit.
- the_pango (2019-02-11). "Важные новости, Пангольеры!". twitter.com.