- New Heroes
- New Items
- Balance Changes
- Bug Fixes
- New Intelligence Hero
- New Strength Hero
- Lowered Death Coil cooldown (7➜6 seconds)
- Gets the Curse of Avernus buff on his first attack instead of on his second attack
- Reworked Mana Void damage mechanism (now deals equal splash damage to units near the target)
- Undid recent buffs to base strength (21➜16)
- Axe: Lowered Base Armor by 1 point (2.8➜1.8)
- Improved cast range on Enfeeble (800➜1000)
- Replaced Beast Rage with a new ability Inner Beast (works like Troll's old attack speed aura)
- Improved Fire Panda's Immolation (10/10/30➜15/30/45)
- Improved Base Intelligence growth by 0.6
- Improved side angles on Bristleback (90➜110)
- Returned the Bristleback passive Quill Spray release cap back (300➜250)
- Changed Spiderling armor type from medium to normal and now take damage from first towers (50➜100%)
- Replaced Frost Nova with a similar new ability Crystal Nova [details below]
Cast Range: 700
- Lowered Brilliance Aura (0.75/1.5/2.25/3➜0.5/1/1.5/2)
- Improved Vacuum cast range (600➜800)
- Lowered Ion Shell cooldown (15➜7 cd)
- Vacuum no longer goes through magic immunity
- Vacuum now drags the units in over 0.3 seconds rather than instantly
- Lowered Shallow Grave cooldown (80/60/40/20➜54/40/26/12 cd)
- Witchcraft no longer gives movement speed bonus
- Removed the cap on Burning Spear
- Improved Alacrity duration (6➜8)
- Replaced Autofire with a new ability Liquid Fire [details below]
Damage Per Second: 10/15/20/25
Note: Works on buildings
- Rescaled Ice Path (0.5/1/1.5/2➜0.8/1.2/1.6/2 seconds)
Keeper of the Light
- Changed Mana Leak stun into a slow (2 seconds, 60%)
- You no longer lose control of your hero when knocked back with Blinding Light
- Lowered Agility (18➜14) and Agility Per Level (1.7➜1.3)
- Removed the initial stun effect from Open Wounds
- Replaced Ultimate with a new ability Fiery Soul [details below]
Duration: 5 seconds
- Hex duration reduced from 1/2/3/4 to 1.25/2/2.75/3.5 seconds
- Added Battle Cry to all levels of True Form and scaled the bonus damage/armor (20/2➜20/2, 40/4, 60/6) and lowered duration (10➜8 seconds)
- Changed Spirit Bear ability progression (Lv1➜Adds Inventory, Lv2➜Adds Return, Lv3➜Adds Entangle, Lv4➜Adds Demolish and Spell Damage Reduction)
- Improved True Form melee attack range (100➜150)
- Rabid now goes on both the Spirit Bear and Lone Druid when cast instead of requiring a target
- Removed One from True Form
- Spells now last the same duration on Spirit Bear as they do on heroes
- Increased Lunar Blessing aura range (300➜900)
- Lowered Reverse Polarity cooldown (120➜120/110/100 seconds)
- Improved attack animation time
- Replaced Chain Lightning with a new ability Mystic Snake [details below]
At level 4:
In this example, at level 4 cast spell, with a ranged creep and 2 heroes both getting hit by it, you regenerate 50+60+70=180 mana
Mana Cost: 140/150/160/170
- Replaced Purge with a new ability Stone Gaze [details below]
Gaze Duration: 5
Doesn't affect units that are not able to see Medusa directly (if medusa is fogged or invisible, then enemy can't see her).
Direct line of sight is required.
- Changed Poof damage (60/80/100/120➜50/80/110/140)
- Lowered Poof cooldown (20/18/16/14➜16/14/12/10 cd)
- Reworked how Morphiling's Adaptive Strike works [details below]
If you have 50% more agility than strength, it deals the maximum of the damage and the minimum of the stun
Everything in between the two is a smooth transition from one to the other
Damage(lvl1): Min: 0.25x Agility Max: 0.75xAgi
Stun(lvl1): Min: 0.25 Max: 0.75
Min Knockback distance is 100, Max is 300
- Reduced collision size (24➜8)
- Lowered Mirror Image cast time
- Lowered Mirror Image cooldown (50➜40 seconds) and mana cost (85/105/130/150 to 70/80/90/100)
- Rebalanced Heartstopper Aura from 0.5/0.75/1/1.25% to 0.4/0.6/0.8/1% and range from 700/800/900/1000 to 1000
- Lowered Strength per level (2➜1.5)
- Reworked Multicast chance mechanism [details below]
No scepter upgrades
Example: Level 2 has 50% chance for at least 2x and a 25% for 3.
This displays overhead showing which multiplier of multicast was achieved.
- Lowered Astral Imprisonment cooldown (20➜18/16/14/12 seconds)
- Changed Blink Strike to a new ability Phantom Strike [details below]
- Life Drain max range improved by 50 and its cast range is now equal to its max range
- Reworked [details below]
Strength: 17 +1.9
Attack Range: 475
Razor releases a wave energetic plasma which grows in power as it extends outwards. Deals damage to units both on expansion and on contraction. The further the plasma is from razor the more energy it has.
Minimum Charge Damage: 40/60/80/100
Note: This can hit a unit once going out and once coming back in. Charge increases to max going outwards, then decreases to min coming inwards. This is a full circle AoE effect, a radius of small electrical effects travel outwards. It spawns from where you are and moves out with you.
Passive. Increases the movement speed and reflects a static charge whenever targeted, dealing damage and purging the unit briefly.
Movement Bonus: 3/6/9/12%
Note: Does not trigger on attack orbs like Poison Attack or Frost Arrows
Taps into the energy of a target hero, creating a charged link between Razor and his foe. As long as this link is maintained, Razor will continue to steal damage from the target and adds it to his own.
Attack damage stolen per second: 5/10/15/20
Cast Range: 600
Mana Cost: 20/30/40/50
Note: If you target a point on the ground, it will move in that path and lock onto the first hero it reaches. You have vision over the link itself.
The Lightning Revenant calls upon a powerful storm of crackling energy, which strikes weakened enemies with deadly bolts of lightning. The storm is charged with Razor's malevolent will, and will seek out only the most injured targets for its armor shattering blasts.
Damage dealt is physical. Only targets units in your vision.
- Improved Presence of the Dark Lord armor reduction (1/2/3/4➜2/3/4/5)
- Hex duration reduced from 1/2/3/4 to 1.25/2/2.75/3.5 seconds
- Recoded Last Word to properly detect animation canceling and silence after a spell is cast
- Lowered Last Word duration (1/2/3/4➜0.75/1.5/2.25/3)
- Slithereen Crush damage type is now Physical type
- Replaced Scattershot with a new ability Shrapnel [details below]
Cast Range: 900
- Restored some vision back to Spectral Dagger path
- Improved AoE on Empowering Haste and added 2% more movement speed bonus
- Replaced Toughness Aura with a new ability Warcry [details below]
With the righteous anger of one wielding justice, Sven lets loose a mighty Warcry, heartening his allies for battle. Sven and nearby allies gain movespeed and increased armor.
Movement Speed: 12%
- Reworked how Storm Hammer works [details below]
- Improved Great Cleave damage (10/20/30/40➜20/30/40/50%)
- Changed Refraction duration/cooldown (20/23➜17/17)
- Changed Psi Blades spill range (80/160/240/320➜320) and attack range bonus (50/100/150/200➜40/100/160/220)
- Refraction is now an instant cast ability
- Now gets a movement speed bonus during Metamorphosis (+20)
- Restricted Black King Bar from refreshing
- Craggy Exterior now gives armor bonus (3/4/5/6)
- Craggy Exterior now triggers off of units with 300 range rather than just based on melee classification
- Reworked Eyes In The Forest [details below]
Eyes In The Forest:
Cast Range: 100
Note: Creates a regular tree if cast on the Sentinel side and a dead tree if cast on the Scourge side. The trees are slightly brighter when they are enchanted.
- Replaced Rampage with a new ability Battle Trance [details below]
Attack Speed Bonus: 60/80/100
Note: This is a global spell.
- Replaced Fervor Aura with a new ability Fervor (works like Beastmaster's passive used to)
- Rebalanced Blind. Miss from 15/24/33/42 ➜ 20/28/36/44% and Cooldown from 8 ➜ 15/12/9/6 seconds
- Lowered Base Armor by 3 points (6➜3)
- Tombstone no longer spawns zombies to attack fogged units
- Rescaled Overpower from 100/200/300/400% IAS with 5 attack count to a constant 400% IAS with 3/4/5/6 attacks
- Improved Strength Per Level by 0.5
- Improved Vengeance Aura range (450➜900)
- Improved Wave of Terror a little and added some minor damage (25/50/75/100). Lowered AoE slightly (350➜300)
- Now has normal Base Attack Time (1.77➜1.7)
- Replaced Frenzy with a new ability Nethertoxin [details below]
Level 1: 80-100➜2 60-80➜4 40-60➜8 20-40➜16 0-20➜32
The equation is rather simple, it starts off with 2/4/6/8 bonus damage, and doubles each 20% missing hp.
For example, if this is level 3 and the target has 30% health, then you have 48 bonus attack damage.
Gives half the bonus against creeps and buildings.
- Lowered Base Attack Time (1.6➜1.5)
- Arc Lightning becomes available for casting immediately after cooldown rather than wait for the Lightning to finish traveling. Cooldown increased from 2 to 2.5 seconds
- Added a new recipe item Force Staff [details below]
This does not interrupt channeling spells
- Added a new basic item Ghost Scepter [details below]
Ghost Form: You change form for 4 seconds, taking 44% bonus damage from spells but being immune to physical attacks.
- Added a new recipe item Magic Wand [details below]
+3 All Stats
Pipe of Insight
- Added a new recipe item Pipe of Insight [details below]
Pipe of Insight:
A powerful artifact of mysterious origin, this pipe gives the bearer the insight to summon fields of null energy which envelop nearby allies, protecting them from 400 spell damage. Buff lasts 8 seconds.
+30% Magic Resistance
Note: The 400 damage is before any magic reductions, not after. So a 300 damage spell removes 300 life from the shield, and not the 225 basic spell resistance. It is taken off the shield before it hits you, thus before any magic resistance is taken into effect.
Poor Man's Shield
- Added a new recipe item Poor Man's Shield [details below]
Poor Man's Shield:
+60% to block 20 non-hero damage (10 for ranged)
- Added a new basic item Quelling Blade [details below]
Can only carry one
Talisman of Evasion
- Added a new basic item Talisman of Evasion [details below]
Talisman of Evasion:
- New Recipe [details below]
+10 All Attributes
- Lowered recipe cost (2000➜1500 gold)
- Positive and negative armor auras now work on structures
- Returns pure damage type
- Lowered regeneration per charge (2➜1.5) and passive regeneration (200➜150%)
- Now requires Talisman of Evasion instead of a recipe
- Lowered item cost (650➜400 gold)
- Can be upgraded once. Original stats adjusted [details below]
Note: You cannot restock charges by buying the recipe again. It only upgrades once.
- Improved damage (200➜250 dmg)
Eul's Scepter of Divinity
- Can be used to target yourself
Eye of Skadi
- Lowered recipe cost (1250➜750 gold)
Gem of True Sight
- Lowered item cost (750➜700 gold)
- Lowered recipe cost (225➜200 gold)
- Rewrote parts of the following abilities to be compatible with Linken Sphere: Shackleshot, Brain Sap, Spirit Lance, Test of Faith, Malefice, Poison Touch, Shadow Word, Astral Imprisonment, Life Break, X Marks The Spot, Battle Hunger, Open Wounds, Electric Vortex, Paralyzing Casks, Multicast, Adaptive Strike Strength>Agility, Nether Swap, Rupture, Stifling Dagger, Sprout, Lightning Bolt, Lion's Impale, Nyx Assassin's Impale, Ravage, Burrow Strike, Unstable Concoction, Mana Leak, Sven's Storm Bolt, Reaper's Scythe, Nether Strike, Gush.
- No longer interrupts your teleportation when it blocks a spell
- Recipe and stats adjusted [details below]
- Added a 25 second cooldown (it now has a buildup)
- Reworked [details below]
- Can now be disassembled
- Increased cooldown (40➜50 cd)
Mask of Madness
- Lowered recipe cost (1050➜1000 gold)
- Lowered item cost (1610➜1600 gold)
Monkey King Bar
- Now has an extra new passive ability True Strike that can be toggled on and off [details below]
Monkey King Bar's True Strike:
True Strike Does not stack properly with orb or chance abilities like Frost Arrows, Headshot, etc.
True Strike can be toggled on and off.
Note: MKB still has proc effect
- Changed the duration/cooldown (5/10➜6/12 seconds)
- Lowered armor bonus (7➜5 armor)
- Removed the 8% evasion and improved burn damage (35➜40), AoE (550➜650 AoE), and recipe cost (1525➜1350 g)
- Mana regen is now the total sum of its components (150➜200%)
Ring of Regen
- Lowered item cost (375➜350 gold)
Sange and Yasha
- Removed the recipe requirements
- Changed Unholy Rage active (+15% lifesteal and +30 damage for 20 seconds ➜ +150% lifesteal for 3.5 seconds)
- Now retains the bonus damage from Helm of the Dominator
- Added 125 backstab damage
- Lowered cooldown by 2 seconds (20➜18 cd)
- Requires Claymore instead of Mithril Hammer
- Uses Belt of Giant Strength along with a slight increase to stun duration (1.1➜1.4 seconds). Total cost is unchanged.
- Changed damage block system [see details below]
Note: It has the same statistical value as before for melee.
- Lowered item cost (300➜250 gold)
- Improved block chances (65➜70%)
- Improved health regeneration (5➜6 hp)
- Heroes that use scepter now have the information about the upgrades they would get on their ultimate tooltips.
- Aghanim's Scepter: Upgraded Chain Frost doesn't improve bounce count, only damage
- Aghanim's Scepter: Upgraded Eclipse cooldown no longer improves, only the Lucent Beam count gets upgraded
- Aghanim's Scepter: Upgraded Laguna Blade level 3 damage reduced by 100
- Aghanim's Scepter: Upgraded Life Drain cooldown removed and damage reduced (170/200/300➜150/200/250)
- Aghanim's Scepter: Upgraded Mass Serpent Wards bonus count nerfed (12➜10)
- Aghanim's Scepter: Upgraded Sonic Wave cooldown reduced from 120/100/75 to 110 (Still improves from original 135 cd and via damage)
- Aghanim's Scepter: Removed from Ogre Magi (Might return it later after the rework has time to settle in first)
- Added Bane Elemental to Aghanim's Scepter. Deals more damage
- Added Pudge to Aghanim's Scepter. Deals damage based on his strength and aborbs that to heal himself. Damage from a constant 75/125/175 per second to 75/125/175 + 0.75 x Strength per second
- Added Clockwerk to Aghanim's Scepter. Allows latching onto allies and reduces cooldown from 80/60/40 to 20 seconds
- Added Faceless Void to Aghanim's Scepter. Lasts 1 second longer and slightly less cooldown
- Added Chen to Aghanim's Scepter. Dramatically reduces cooldown from 120 to 30
- Added Invoker to Aghanim's Scepter. Improves Cooldown and Mana Cost (30/25/12/5➜ 16/8/4/2 cd, 20/50/80/110➜0 mana cost)
- Added Juggernaut to Aghanim's Scepter. Improves Slash Count and Cooldown (+2 slashes, -20 cd)
- Added Abaddon to Aghanim's Scepter. Increased duration by 2 seconds
- Added Night Stalker to Aghanim's Scepter. Gives unobstructed vision at night
- Added Brewmaster to Aghanim's Scepter. Improves the power of the Pandas and adds more duration
- Added Huskar to Aghanim's Scepter. Improves Damage and cooldown (50➜65% damage, 45/30/15➜24/16/8 Seconds)
- Added Sand King to Aghanim's Scepter. Adds an extra pulse and lowers cooldown (+1 Pulse, -20 cd)
- Added Dazzle to Aghanim's Scepter. Increased Weave duration by 6 seconds. Added 200 AoE
- Added Spirit Breaker to Aghanim's Scepter. Dramatically reduces cooldown from 75 to 20 seconds
- Added Techies to Aghanim's Scepter. Improves Damage and Cast Range (300/450/600➜450/600/750 damage and 500➜900 range cast range)
- Added Jakiro to Aghanim's Scepter. Improves spawn time and damage (75/125/175➜125/175/225 dmg)
- Added Vengeful Spirit to Aghanim's Scepter. Improves Cooldown (45➜10 cd)
- Added Windranger to Aghanim's Scepter. Does not reduce damage from secondary item effects. Cooldown from 60 to 15.
- Summary of heroes that now make use of Scepter: Lord of Avernus, Bane Elemental, Holy Knight, Clockwerk Goblin, Shadow Priest, Sacred Warrior, Invoker, Juggernaut, Tormented Soul, Slayer, Demon Witch, Moon Rider, Necrolyte, Nightstalker, Pandaren Brewmaster, Butcher, Oblivion, Queen of Pain, Shadow Shaman, Crystal Maiden, Spiritbreaker, Sand King, Twin Head Dragon, Vengeful Spirit, Venomancer, Faceless Void, Windrunner, Witch Doctor, Lord of Olympia.
- Reorganized heroes into taverns based on hero class. There are now 3 taverns per class, the "good" tavern has the heroes that are easier to recognize as "good", the evil tavern has the heroes that are easier to recognize as "evil" and the mix as the ones that are in between. In each tavern the heroes are organized inside of it by alphabet. The Taverns are colored according to the class. For example, the good Intelligence tavern is Blue with the color darkening as it goes to the evil side.
- Side shops are now organized independent from their item slot in their original stores. This also fixes hotkey conflict issues.
- Reworked the side shop item layouts. There are now two shops there, a Goblin Laboratory and a Goblin Merchant. New items have been added to these shops. Here is the complete listing of the items in there:
- Goblin Laboratory: Scroll of Town Portal, Magic Stick, Sobi Mask, Stout Shield, Ring of Regeneration, Ring of Health, Cloak, Helm of Iron Will, Mask of Death
- Goblin Merchant: Slippers of Agility, Boots of Elvenskin, Belt of Giant Strength, Robe of the Mage, Quelling Blade, Gloves of Haste, Blades of Attack, Quarterstaff, Talisman of Evasion, Kelen's Dagger, Ultimate Orb
- Reorganized all the recipe shops. The goals are both to make room for the recently added items and more importantly to organize them in a manner that makes guessing correctly where an item is an easy task for both existing and new players. I know none of us like to relearn item layouts, but this is a good thing to do for the long run.
- There are 6 recipe shops now in the following order:
- Gateway Relics: Misc items that are primarily early game upgrades
- Supportive Vestments: Various support style items that you get for your team
- Arcane Sanctum: Castable or spell heavy themed items
- Protectorate: Has mainly defensive/survival style items
- Enchanted Artifacts: Mostly orb effect items (with the exception of Yasha)
- Ancient Weaponry: All other weapon items.
Note: I'm aware that Aegis is no longer needed in the shops, but I'm keeping it there until we need the space to help new users be aware of its existence through Roshan.
Modes & Commands
- Added a new game mode -cd (-CaptainsDraft) [details below]
Each team has a total time bank of 2.5 minutes. Blue/Pink draft the heroes for their entire team.
Blue and Pink start off by alternating 1/1/1/1 ban picks.
Once a hero picks/bans a hero, it immediately switches to the other player to act.
I am considering implementing a new order for the bans for this mode in the future. The bans would not all happen before the pick process, it would be in between picks. I decided to keep it the traditional way for now and get some feedback on alternatives.
- Added a new game mode -rs (-randomside) to randomize which side your team starts in. This does not shuffle the players. It just places a team randomly as either Sentinel or Scourge.
- Added -random Intelligence/Strength/Agility. It gives you 100 less bonus gold than the 250 bonus gold the regular -random gives you.
- Added a new -tips system.If you enter the command, the game will give you 5 pointers (at various stages in the game) that are unique to each hero to help you get the basics down. These are not intended to imply guideliens on how to play a hero, but rather as simple tips if you are new with that hero. These are a work in progress.
- Added -water random
- water now supports any color combinations using -water r g b format
- You can now change the terrain using -terrain snow on a per user basis. It is no longer a game mode. The "-terrain" or "-terrain default" command reverts the terrain to its normal state. Some of the other terrain modes you guys have emailed me about are still being worked on. I disabled them from this version because of some glitches they cause that haven't been fixed yet. I will work on them more in the future if you guys want them.
- Added -disablehelp to Force Staff
- Added a command to display bonus gold received from Goblins Greed (-gg)
- Added -aa (Arrow Accuracy) for Elune's Arrow hit percentages
- disablehelp now prevents items from being picked up by non-owners from the fountain area
- oi is turned on by default in observer games. Using -oi will disable it instead.
- Added a sub command to -om that disables neutral spawns
- Added a player only command "rollhero" or "-rh" to randomly display a heroname. This has no actual functional effect in the game, just a small easy command that some players wanted for their play groups.
- AFK detection no longer considers a player to be AFK during the drafting phases of some game modes
- Switch is disabled by default. Added a new temporary game mode -switchon (-so). Haven't developed a new replacement system for switch yet. There are a few ideas I experimented with but nothing final yet. Based on the feedback I've gotten, I think the best thing to do is to disable it by default and allow a mode for it until a more suitable usage of it can be implemented.
- Improved the text presentation of -switch a little bit so the text is less intrusive
Gameplay & Performance
- Added a few new terrain paths. Here are the rough areas that a change has been done in:
- To the right of the Sentinel Secret Shop above the ramp
- Above the Sentinel Goblin Shop
- Between the forest and the top Scourge lane
- Right side of sent jungle
- To the right of the second top Sentinel tower
- Added a new tree to the Scourge jungle
- In the area between the pair of Scourge neutrals near the powerup
- Range rax no longer has extra regeneration
- Added a new regeneration armor mechanism for towers and rax.
- The "regen armor" is stripped away whenever there are nearby creeps (or corpses). It gets restored once 15 seconds elapse without a nearby unit.
- If a tower or rax takes damage without the regen armor, that life lost can never be naturally regenerated. If it does have the regen armor, then it will regenerate at a rate of 40hp/seconds and take only 25% damage from illusions.
- Flagged areas are 1) All places considered in or near base 2) second Top Tower 3) second Mid Tower 4) second Bot Tower.
- Increased the non-splitting portion of the xp/gold from 8/level xp & 40 gold to 12*level xp & 30+5*level
- The non-splitting xp/gold bonuses are now doubled for EM like the rest of the xp/bounty system is
- Changed the damage type of the first tower to be Siege like the rest of the towers. Adjusted the damage table to keep the damage creeps take in the laning phase unchanged.
- Tower does not regenerate from allied damage (when trying to deny)
Cosmetic & Misc
- Added two new hero kill sounds for 4x and 5x kills
- Added hero and creep stats to the scoreboard title by default
- Deny visual effect is shown by default now. -cson/off toggles it on and off. -di functionalities (and some extras) are now enabled by default.
- The upgrade mechanism of courier has been changed. You no longer lose the hotkey bindings you have when it is upgraded to crow.
- Many passive icons have been replaced with proper passive borders (will do the remaining in the near future)
- Improved color/text presentation for runes
- Adaptive Strike now displays the stun duration as overhead
- Added a joke name to Dragon Knight
- Added a new ability on couriers "Return Home" that sends your courier back to base
- Added a new ability on couriers "Transfer Items" that transfers your items to your hero directly
- Added a new visual effect for Death Pulse
- Added a new visual effect for Last Word
- Added a new visual effect for Mana Void
- Added a warning message when an old unsafe version of Warcraft is detected
- Added a player only sound effect and a text message when your hero respawns
- Added allied-only text message when an ally bottles or picks up a rune
- Added Armor Aura to Neutral Creep Enraged Wildkin
- Added joke name to Axe
- Added text for observers to show what abilities heroes are leveling
- Added the "Allied hero has fallen" sounds
- Added the music that plays in single player when typing "TenthLevelTaurenChieftain" to "-music special"
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot
- Black Hole now uses an AoE targeting interface
- Bottled Runes now show color coded icons
- Changed Bottle and Captured Rune Icons
- Changed Magic Stick Icon
- Reduced maximum AFK time from 10 to 5 minutes
- Changed Omnislash hotkey from N to E
- Changed the cosmetics on Razor's attack
- Improved the Cooldown animation so it is much easier to tell when a long cooldown spell is available
- Lothars windwalk icon is now the same as the item
- Lycan's attack while in Wolf Form now properly plays an attack sound
- Normal mode can now pick from their team's heroes plus neutral heroes
- Removed Furion teleportation restriction into enemy base (no need because of the new regen system)
- Rot no longer triggers Last Word
- Rune of Regeneration now expires once it you reach max hp and mp
- Silencer Intelligence stealing is now displayed as green for the +1 and red for the -1
- Splitshot no longer automatically turns off when you get disabled
- Stout Shield has a new icon now. Poor Man's Shield uses stout's old icon.
- Terrain snow now morphs regular trees into special snow trees (PGRUnexpected)
- Updated Illusion Rune tooltip
- Updated Morph's tooltip to reflect the recent attributes bonus added to it
- You no longer lose vision if an ally or yourself that is targeted with Astral Prison
- Improved icon for Soul Steal (172705)
- Added a new icon for Sunder (172705)
- Added a new icon for Tombstone (263561)
- Added a new icon for Lycan's Feral Heart (180452)
- Changed the icon for Ring of Protection
- Decreased model size of Spirit Bear and True Form slightly
- Added a new visual effect to God's Strength
- Enigma returns to the Scourge alliance
- Linken Sphere now plays a sound when the cooldown is ready and its active on you
- Diffusal Blade automatically fixes itself to burn properly on images when it reaches 0 charges (you used to have to drop and pick it up)
- Fixed a bug with manavoid damage (it dealt less damage than it should at higher levels)
- Fixed a rare bug with Open Wounds allied lifesteal
- Fixed a bug with Open Wounds and Infest
- Fixed a Moonlight Shadow not working on allied magic immune units
- Fixed a rare suicide bug with Terrorblade
- Fixed a recently introduced bug with Ursa's Enrage not properly triggering fury swipes
- Fixed -hhn to not get reset when a new hero enters the map
- Fixed some bugs with Last Word when Silencer was dead
- Fixed Illusions created from Bottle not showing bottle in inventory
- Fixed Meat Hook not interrupting channeling if the target is fogged
- Fixed Open Wounds heal not working properly with some custom spells
- Fixed Replicate not removing the image when it errors due to backdooring
- Fixed some minor potential bugs with Ion Shell
- Fixed some -switch issues when combined with -ah
- Fixed some very minor inconsistencies between Sentinel and Scourge buildings
- Fixed spells like Laser and Brainsap to work with Decrepify
- Fixed spells like Zeus's Wrath of God from resetting the AFK counter
- Fixed the attachment effects on Invoker, Lina, Lich and Chaos Knight from disappearing and reapearing 1 second later after attack actions.
- Fixed the creep upgrade timer to be in sync with the recent game start time for modes
- Fixed Tiny's Illusions appearing small
The game is now available in 9 languages (5 new ones). English, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, French, Czech, German, and Brazilian Portuguese.
Thanks to everyone that helped test this version and to all the players that have sent their feedback and requests in. There are many changes in this patch, some depend on the other one, so you'll need to play it a bit to get a good idea for how things play out in practice. That being said, don't hesitate to give me your first impressions and your overall feelings towards the update. There will probably be a 6.60b or a 6.61 to follow this one, so let me know any mistakes you find or any suggestions for stuff to change.