Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaDota if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things Dota 2!
Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
- Changes to buyback formula
- Changes to comeback gold formula
- Buyback cost changed from 100 + (Level × Level × 1.5) + (Time × 0.25) to 100 + NetWorth ÷ 13
- Buyback no longer reduces gold earned after respawning
- AoE gold for the losing team no longer scales with the overall team net worth difference, just the individual net worth of the dying hero
- Previously, a core on your team doing really well meant that a support on your team dying gave an increasing amount of gold to the enemy
- The comeback component is now just: (DyingHeroNetWorth × 0.026 + 70) ÷ # of killers
- This takes the place of the components below that considers net worth
- For example in the 1 killer case, it replaces (NetWorthEarlyFactor × 90 + NetWorthFactor × 0.03375)
- Like the previous formula, it is only given to the losing team
- The gold multiplier based on the dying hero's net worth rank changed from 1.2/1.1/1/0.9/0.8 to 1.2/1.05/0.9/0.75/0.6
For reference, the previous AoE gold formula is listed below: