Visage, the Bound Form of Necro'lic
|Support Nuker Durable Disabler Pusher|
Perched atop the entrance to the Narrow Maze sit the looming shapes of sneering gargoyles, the paths into the hereafter forever in their gaze. Beasts and birds, men and monsters, all creatures that die and choose to travel beyond must someday pass beneath their sight. For an untethered spirit, the decision to journey through the veil of death is irrevocable. When chance comes, and by craft or cunning some restless soul escapes their hells and heavens, it is the dreaded gargoyle Visage, the bound form of the eternal spirit Necro'lic, who is dispatched to reclaim them. Ruthless and efficient, unhindered by the principles of death and fatigue, Visage stalks its prey without mercy or end, willingly destroying all which may give shelter to the fugitive essence. That which flaunts the laws of the afterlife may never rest, for while it is true that the dead may be revived, it is only a matter of time before Visage finds and returns them to their proper place.
- Affects Summon Familiars within 900 range of Visage when cast.
- Maximum total damage:
- 215 / 280 / 345 / 410
- Soul Assumption projectile travels at 1000 movement speed.
- Visage always has a visual indicator above him showing how many souls are stored.
- Soul Assumption hits a random additional target within search range. Prioritizes heroes.
|Damage Resistance Per Layer||8% / 12% / 16% / 20%|
|Layer Recovery Time||6 / 5 / 4 / 3 |
- Total damage resistance:
- 32% / 48% / 64% / 80%
- The damage resistance only works on damage of 40 or greater from a player.
- Affects Summon Familiars within 1200 range of Visage. Visage's layer count is used for their damage reduction.
- The number of layers are visible around Visage.
- Summoning new Familiars denies any currently active ones.
- Familiars are flying units and can move over any terrain.
- This ability will display the lowest available Stone Form cooldown.
- Cannot be cast while Visage is disabled or dead.
- Does not interrupt Visage when cast.
|+1 Familiar||25||-2s Gravekeeper's Cloak Recovery Time|
|+50 Familiar Movement Speed||20||+25 Soul Assumption Damage Per Charge|
|Soul Assumption Hits 2 Targets||15||-3 Armor Corruption|
|+30 Damage||10||+100 Cast Range|
- Destroys trees in its area.
- If a Familiar dies during the delay, the damage and stun are not applied.
- Stone Form duration is shown as a yellow number above the Familiar. This is only visible to Visage.
As his deadly familiars scout the field, Visage cloaks himself in armor and seeks the next battle. Once near a skirmish, he gathers soul energy from damage inflicted upon nearby fighters before releasing it in a devastating attack.Visage (In-Game Description)