Demnok Lannik, the Warlock
|Support Initiator Disabler|
As Chief Curator and Head of Acquisitions for the Arcane Archives of the Ultimyr Academy, Demnok Lannik was tireless in his pursuit of lost, rare and forbidden tomes. No cursed temple was so foreboding, no cavern path so treacherous, that any concern for his own survival could dissuade him from entering if rumors hinted that some pamphlet of primordial lore might still survive in its depths. However, so often did his investigations trigger the wrath of protector entities, that he finally found it necessary to master the arts of magic. He bent himself to learning sorcery with the same thorough obsessiveness that marked his quest for incunabula, becoming the most powerful Warlock of the Academy in less time than most practitioners required to complete a course of undergraduate work. Almost as an afterthought, he carved a staff of Dreadwood and summoned into it a captive spirit from the Outer Hells. And anticipating the day when he will have recovered every last lost spellbook, he has commenced writing his own Black Grimoire. It will undoubtedly be instructive.
- Links together by bouncing to units closest to the target.
- Multiple instances of fatal bonds can be active on enemies at the same time.
- Will consider units with another Fatal Bonds as lower priority (will still jump to them if no other units in range).
- Damage dealt is the same type as the original source.
- Does not spread the damage of Non-Damage Types.
- Will not bounces on Roshan.
- Total heal/damage:
- Maximum slow is reached after 12/6/4/3 seconds of channeling.
- Slow lasts for a few seconds after leaving the radius.
- Destroys trees in a 600 radius.
- Each level of Chaotic Offering summons a visually larger Warlock Golem.
- The 2nd Golem lands 0.4 seconds after the first.
- Chaotic Offering cast on death does not have a cooldown, does not cost mana, and always summons 1 standard Golem even if Warlock has scepter.
|80% Magic Resistance for
Chaotic Offering Golems
|25||+20 Chaotic Offering Golems Armor|
|300 Shadow Word AoE||20||Summons a Golem on death|
|-5.5s Shadow Word Cooldown||15||+8 Armor|
|+150 Cast Range||10||+3% Fatal Bonds Damage|
|Damage Per Second||30 / 50 / 70|
- Immolation from multiple Golems stack.
Summoning forth his demonic golem, Warlock brings ruin to enemies and destroys their defenses. Yet even without his golem, his dark spells can still wreak havoc, whether healing allies and harming enemies with a word, or binding foes together to share their agony.Warlock (In-Game Description)
- Standard Warlock (Lane) Build
- Standard Warlock (Middle) Build
- DotaFire's Builds & Guides for Warlock