WePlay! Dota 2 Tug of War: Radiant
WePlay! Tug of War: Radiant is an online tournament held from 26th February to 2nd March 2019. Twelve teams from the east and the west hordes fight for a total prize pool of $50,000 USD and a slot in the upcoming Tug of War: Mad Moon tournament.
- Single Elimination mirror bracket
- Twelve invited teams
- Eight teams start in the Round of 12
- Four are seeded into Semifinals
- Round of 12 and Semifinals are played in a Bo3
- Finals are played in a Bo5
- Super Final is played in a Bo7
The prize pool for the tournament is $50,000 USD.
|1st||$30,000||Ninjas in Pyjamas|
|The Final Tribe|
- WePlay! (2019-02-15). "WePlay! Tug of War: Radiant - New Dota 2 Saga". weplay.tv.
- WePlay! Esports (2019-02-23). "We are happy to announce the complete list of the Tug of War: Radiant tournament participants". Twitter.
- "We are back in DOTA2". teamsingularity.com. 24 February 2019. Retrieved 25 February 2019.
- Arseny Kuzminsky (2019-02-27). "Team Empire stand in for The Pango at WePlay! Tug of War: Radiant".