Lyralei, the Windranger
|Carry Support Disabler Escape Nuker|
The western forests guard their secrets well. One of these is Lyralei, master archer of the wood, and favored godchild of the wind. Known now as Windranger, Lyralei's family was killed in a storm on the night of her birth—their house blown down by the gale, contents scattered to the winds. Only the newborn survived among the debris field of death and destruction. In the quiet after the storm, the wind itself took notice of the lucky infant crying in the grass. The wind pitied the child and so lifted her into the sky and deposited her on a doorstep in a neighboring village. In the years that followed, the wind returned occasionally to the child's life, watching from a distance while she honed her skills. Now, after many years of training, Windranger fires her arrows true to their targets. She moves with blinding speed, as if hastened by a wind ever at her back. With a flurry of arrows, she slaughters her enemies, having become, nearly, a force of nature herself.
Evasive and swift, the nimble Windranger is always seeking the right angle to attack. Whether she's clearing the way with a draw of her deadly powershot, or shackling enemies together to pepper them with arrows, she's always on the move.
- Shackleshot travels at 1650 speed.
- Shackleshot latches onto an enemy or tree behind the target within 23° of the line drawn between where Windranger originally cast Shackleshot and the target's location on hit.
- Shackleshot prioritizes heroes and units over trees.
- This spell has damage falloff. The damage dealt gets progressively weaker with each unit hit.
- The arrow travels at 3000 speed.
- Gains 1% damage per 0.01 seconds channeled, reaching 100% after 1 second.
- Grants 400 flying vision as it travels and the vision lasts at its endpoint for 3.34 seconds.
- Destroys trees in its path.
- The slow begins when entering the radius, and lasts briefly after leaving the radius.
- Projectiles that were about to hit Windranger before the skill was activated will be disjointed.
- Windranger can move, cast spells, use items, and attack other targets during Focus Fire. The maximized attack speed only applies to the original target.
- Casting Focus Fire on multiple targets will only grant the attack speed and damage reduction against the most recent target.
- The self damage reduction reduces her base damage and bonus damage. Damage from attack modifiers is not reduced.
- Focus Fire now pauses firing if you issue the stop or halt commands. If you right click on the target it will resume again.
Aghanim's Shard Ability
|Focus Fire Kills Advance Cooldown by 20s||25||Windrun Grants Invisibility|
|-16% Focus Fire Damage Reduction||20||+0.8s Shackleshot Duration|
|+225 Windrun Radius||15||-4s Windrun Cooldown|
|-2s Shackleshot Cooldown||10||-5% Powershot Damage Reduction Per Unit|
- Official Hero Page
- Standard Windranger (Support) Build by Torte de Lini
- Standard Windranger (Core) Build by Torte de Lini