Auroth, the Winter Wyvern
|Support Disabler Nuker|
Like many great poets, Auroth just wants time to write, but the Winter Wyvern's life is full of interruptions. The epics of the Eldwurms have a long and colorful history, but some fear that the remaining dragon scholars are not as prolific as they once were, with few lines added to the Eldwurm Eddas since the last age of greatness. Auroth laments: "We forget that there is more to life than triumph and dominion over enemies. We must also live our lives in the pursuit of creative expression." She embarks on research expeditions, collecting books for inspiration. But all this research can be terribly distracting, and she spends less time writing than she should. Although she knows she should be lurking in her lair, adding to the Eddas, she finds herself engaged in epic battles against powerful enemies. She loots castles, raids ancient libraries ... and if she happens to heap glory on herself in the process, she tells herself that it's merely a side effect of her research. The fact is, while her skill and power on the battlefield are legendary, her scholarly travails have thus far hardly been the stuff of literary acclaim. But she is not content to stand as a protagonist of heroic lore. She wishes also to create it.
Winter Wyvern stalks the skies, slowing foes with burning cold as she soars over the battlefield. Should the enemy be foolish enough to gather, she curses them to attack one of their own as she blasts the gathering with icy splinters.
Her sight is also hardened against night's chill, granting her additional vision range at night.
- The health burn is based on a percentage of the enemy's current hp.
- Auroth can move through impassable terrain for the duration.
- Destroys trees in a 250 radius around Auroth when the duration ends.
- The debuff can only be applied to enemies once per cast. Aghanim's Scepter removes this limit.
- Does not affect Roshan.
- Primary projectile speed is dynamic and moves at either 650 speed or lands in 1 second, whichever is faster.
- Secondary projectiles travel at 800 speed.
- Total heal:
- 56/72/88/104 + 12%/16%/20%/24%
- The heal is based on a percentage of the ally's maximum HP.
- The allied unit is disabled for the duration of the buff.
- Winter Wyvern gets credit for kills done this way.
- The taunt radius moves with the stunned target. Entering the radius will force attacks to the target. Exiting the radius will not dispel it. The curse ends when the stunned target dies.
- All units affected by Winter's Curse are immune to damage from enemies, except from the Winter Wyvern player's hero or units.
|Splinter Blast 1.5s Stun||25||+1.5s Winter's Curse Duration|
|+100 Splinter Blast Damage||20||+12% Arctic Burn Slow|
|+400 Splinter Blast Radius||15||+2s Arctic Burn Debuff Duration|
|+35 Damage||10||+25HP/s Cold Embrace Heal|