Zharvakko, the Witch Doctor
|Support Nuker Disabler|
A wiry silhouette hitches forward—uneven of feature and limb, bizarre of gait, relentlessly criss-crossing the battlefield in search of that vital weak point where his talents can do most good, and most harm. Whether broken or mismade it is not clear, but still, none can doubt the power carried in his twisted physique. A long staff thumps the earth as Zharvakko the Witch Doctor advances, deploying a terrifying arsenal of fetishes, hexes and spells. It is a body of magical knowledge learned and perfected over several lifetimes in the island highlands of Arktura, now wielded with precision accuracy against his enemies. Zharvakko can be your best friend or your worst enemy—healing allies and laying waste to all who oppose him.
Witch Doctor is whatever his team needs him to be. Whether aiding his team with gradual healing, stunning and cursing foes to ensure a kill, or destroying enemies himself with a dance by his mighty ultimate, few can match Witch Doctor's versatility.
- Heal is applied in smaller instances every 0.33 seconds.
- Can be toggled while channeling.
- Total damage without bonus hits:
- The bonus damage is a percentage of the difference in hp since the curse started. The spell remembers what hp the target was when the curse started, and checks to see how much health is missing every bonus interval.
- Starting Health - Current Health = Health Lost
Health Lost × Percentage = Bonus Damage
- If the cursed unit has more hp than when the curse started, or less than 100 hp missing compared to the starting amount, the bonus damage does not apply.
- Total damage:
- The Death Ward automatically attacks the hero nearest it when cast. It can be controlled and made to attack a specific target.
- The Death Ward's damage is not reduced by damage block.
- The Death Ward is invulnerable, and can only be destroyed if its duration expires or if Witch Doctor is interrupted.
Self / Enemy Heroes
|+60 Death Ward Damage||25||+1.5% Max Health Voodoo Restoration Heal/Damage|
|+20% Maledict Burst Damage||20||+100 Death Ward Attack Range|
|+300 Health||15||+2 Paralyzing Cask Bounces|
|+75 Maledict Radius||10||-25% Voodoo Restoration Mana Per Second|