Ostarion, the Wraith King
|Carry Support Durable Disabler Initiator|
For untold years, King Ostarion built a kingdom from the remains of his enemies. It was an obsessive's errand, done to pass the long eternities of a monarchy that seemed fated never to end. He believed that as long as he built up the towers of his palace, he could not die. But eventually he learned that he had been deluded...that bone itself could perish. Deeply mistrustful of flesh, he sought a more permanent way of extending his reign, and at last settled on pursuit of wraith energy, a form of pure spirit given off by certain dark souls at death. Should he infuse himself with Wraith Essence, he thought he might create a body as luminous and eternal as his ego. On the millennial solstice known as Wraith-Night, he submitted to a rite of transformation, compelling his subjects to harvest enough souls to fuel his ambition for immortality. No one knows how many of his champions died, for the only survivor who mattered was the Wraith King who rose with the sun on the following morn. Now he rarely spends a moment on his glowing throne—but strides out with sword drawn, demanding a fealty that extends far beyond death.
- Total damage:
- The projectile travels at 1000 speed.
- Vampiric Aura's healing visual will not be seen by enemies if Wraith King is invisible.
- Does not affect allied creeps.
- Skeletons cannot be controlled and will automatically attack-move down the lane toward enemies.
- Skeletons will reincarnate once after being killed.
- Casting Wraithfire Blast on a target will order all skeletons to attack that target.
|Movement Speed Slow||75%|
|Attack Speed Slow||75|
|Ability||Casts Wraithfire Blast|
Allies become Wraiths when killed
|Wraith Aura Radius|
|Wraith Bonus Attack Speed|
|Wraith Bonus Move Speed|
Reincarnation Spawn Skeletons
|Skeleton Spawn Count|
- Revives with full health and mana.
- If Wraith King has both the Aegis of the Immortal and Reincarnation available, Reincarnation triggers first.
- Wraith King provides vision while reincarnating, equivalent to his current vision.
- Wraiths can continue attacking, casting, and using items.
- When the Wraith duration ends, the hero dies and credit for the kill goes to whoever landed the original killing blow.
- Wraiths will always die when the duration ends, even if death prevention spells are used on them.
- The Wraith Aura remains active during Reincarnation.
- The talent replaces the slow. Fires Wraithfire Blasts at 500 speed.
|Reincarnation Casts Wraithfire Blast||25||-2s Mortal Strike Cooldown|
|6 Skeletons Spawned From
|20||+30 Movement Speed|
|+24 Skeleton Attack Damage||15||+12 Strength|
|+15 Attack Speed||10||-1s Wraithfire Blast Cooldown|
Striding fearlessly toward his enemies, Wraith King stuns his foes and slashes them into submission. Should his enemies gain the upper hand, his self-resurrecting ultimate ensures he'll have another chance to swing his sword.Wraith King (In-Game Description)
- Standard Wraith King (Lane) Build
- DotaFire's Builds & Guides for Wraith King
- EPIC RETURN - CAPS LOCK LEORIC