ZEN PRO LEAGUE
(≃ $3,375 USD)
Zen Gaming Lounge in Melbourne, Australia partners up with AKRacing, Razer and Henry Phan is proud to announce the inception of ZEN Pro League.
The battle-horn sounds for Australia’s finest Dota 2 players to clash once again. This time a tournament that will truly X-Mark Australia on the Dota 2 world (mini)map. Ping your friends furiously as this is one tournament you won’t want to miss!
Alchemist has finally stopped farming and dropped by ZEN to bring upon Australia’s biggest Dota 2 prizepool tournament: $10,000 prize pool.
- 3rd December Time: 12:00pm (Online Qualifers)
- 17th December Time: 10:00am - 9:00pm (Day 1 of LAN finals)
- 18th December Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm (Day 2 of LAN finals, Grand finals match only)
|Place||$ USD||$ AUD||Team|
|2nd||$750||$1,000||See You Again|
Teams that reach the LAN Final receive gifts regardless of their placement. The prizemoney included above for the top 3 teams and gifts include:
- 1st: $3,000+ 5 AKRacing Black Octane Gaming Chairs Provided by AKRacing (Valued at $2,000)
- 2nd: $1,000 + 5 Razer Blackwidow Chroma keyboards Provided by Razer (Valued at $1,700)
- 3rd: $500 + 5 Razer Naga Hex v2 Mice Provided by Razer (Valued at $700)
- 4th: $500 ZEN Gaming Lounge Credit
- 5th-8th: $250 ZEN Gaming Lounge Credit
All Teams: Entered into a Raffle for a 5 hour Premium Black Room Package (Valued at $300.)
- Online Qualifers (3rd December)
- Up to 32 teams can participate
- Two groups with six teams in each group
- Each match is best out of one
- The top four of each group qualify for the LAN finals
- LAN Finals (17th - 18th December)
- The format is double elimination with 8 teams qualifying for the LAN Finals
- All matches are a best of one except for the first rounds of the upper and lower bracket and the second round of the upper bracket
- The remaining matches were a best of three
- The grand final would take place on the 18th December as a best out of three
Participants of the 8 teams that have qualified for the LAN finals at the Zen Gaming Lounge in Melbourne.