Justin "JWong" Wong (born November 15, 1985) is an American fighting game player. He is a nine-time EVO champion, having won Marvel vs. Capcom 2 in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, Street Fighter III: Third Strike 2v2 Teams in 2009 and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 in 2014. Although very briefly, Justin Wong has also left his mark in other fighting game franchises such as Dead or Alive, Mortal Kombat, Guilty Gear, Pokken, Killer Instinct, King of Fighters, Tekken, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Skullgirls and SoulCalibur. Due to his early dominance and eventual longevity in competitive fighting games, Justin is generally regarded as one of the greatest fighting game players of all time, and often referred to as the best American fighting game player of all time.
Justin Wong is known for his patient and footsies-oriented style, never being bothered by people who tend to call his play "lame". For the most part, he has always trusted defensive prowess over offense, as he usually looks to prey on his opponents’ flaws instead of making them react to what he does. In 2010, Justin was picked up by Evil Geniuses and became the first american fighting games player to be sponsored by an esports organization.
|2018-09-09||1st||Premier||DreamHack Montreal 2018||3 : 2||NuckleDu||$7,000|
|2018-06-03||1st||Major||DreamHack Austin 2018||3 : 2||Oil King||$1,300|
|2017-09-17||3rd||Major||The Brooklyn Beatdown Round 2||1 : 3||Fuudo||$5,000|
|2017-09-10||2nd||Major||DreamHack Montreal 2017||2 : 3||NuckleDu||$2,000|
|2016-05-29||1st||Major||Combo Breaker 2016||3 : 1||Flash||$3,200|
|2016-05-08||1st||Major||DreamHack Austin 2016||$2,350|
|2016-03-27||3rd||Premier||NorCal Regionals 2016||$1,500|
|2014-07-13||1st||Premier||Evolution Championship Series 2014||$6,084|
|2013-07-14||2nd||Premier||Evolution Championship Series 2013||$2,864|
|2013-07-14||2nd||Premier||Evolution Championship Series 2013||$1,260.6|
|About achievementsComplete Results in any Tournament|
- He is considered the greatest American fighting game player of all time by many players and personalities.
- Justin is by far the best Marvel vs. Capcom 2 player of all time; his dominance got to a point where his own friends would occasionally cheer for his opponents.
- Well-known for his ability to comeback against seemingly impossible odds during fighting game matches, appropriately named "The Wong Factor".
- He is well-respected in Japan.
- Justin had a lonely childhood; he started playing fighting games to make friends. 
- The number 15 on his Evil Geniuses jersey signified Justin Wong's age when he won his first EVO Championship (not to be confused with Battle by the Bay). 
- He was on the receiving end of the famous "Daigo Parry".
- He is notable for always being able to do well early in a fighting game’s lifespan.
- Justin holds the world record for longest fighting game winning streak (300-0).
- Prior to Capcom Cup 2017, Justin had a history of always going 0-2 at Capcom Cup.
- He enjoys watching smash games, and occasionally attends tournaments dedicated to smash.
- Justin used to work for nVidia.