Victor "Punk" Woodley (born July 29, 1998) is an American fighting game player known for his Karin play in Street Fighter V. He was one of the first players to debunk the myth that looking for whiff punishes isn't a great option within the game. Throughout 2017, Punk often established superior footsies over legendary fighting game players, using his extensive Karin knowledge and execution to keep his opponents from having a chance to set up their game.
Punk first broke into the scene when he took third place at Red Bull Battle Grounds 2016 by beating Filipino Champ, Chris Tatarian, Justin Wong and almost taking down Tokido. Punk's surprising success at the tournament made him the talk of the community, and in early 2017 he went on to win several high-caliber North American tournaments such as NEC, Winter Brawl, West Coast Warzone, NorCal Regionals, DreamHack Austin and ELEAGUE. Punk was considered a favorite to win EVO 2017, but ended up falling short against Tokido once again, this time in Grand Finals. From that point, Punk continue to dominate the American Street Fighter scene in 2017 by winning Absolute Battle, East Coast Throwdown, Northwest Majors and Red Bull Battle Grounds.
- Punk started playing fighting games with the release of Street Fighter IV.
- He is known for actively trash talking other players and taunting his opponents in-game.
- Won $150,000.00 from his 1st place finish at ELEAGUE.
- Punk often calls himself The Alpha.
- Notorious for his whiff punishes, hit confirms and optimized Karin execution.