Summit of Power
"USD" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 27718.
Summit of Power is a 16-man Dragon Ball FighterZ invitational event. Eight players were formally invited to the event while three players are decided through automatic qualifying events (Wednesday Night Fights, Next Level Battle Circuit, and Combo Breaker 2018). The other five players are voted in through Twitter Nominations. There will be a $10,000 base prize pool on the line with viewers able to increase the prize pool using the Summit of Power Compendium  HookGangGod notably received second place at the Next Level Battle Circuit qualifier; however since SonicFox won the tournament but was already invited to the event at the beginning, the qualifying spot was passed down to HookGangGod instead.
- 16 players divided into two groups
- Group stage held in swiss system
- Playoffs are a 16-player double-elimination bracket
- Players with positive record qualify in winners' bracket
- Players with negative record qualify in losers' bracket
$27,718 USD are spread among the competitors as follows:
|3rd||$3,048.98||11%||CYCLOPS athlete gaming|
|4th||$1,940.26||7%||CYCLOPS athlete gaming|
|CYCLOPS athlete gaming|
|Voted in by fans|
- 2018-06-10 | EventHubs by