Team Liquid is a professional esports organization, founded in the Netherlands in 2000. Originally a Brood War clan, the team switched to SC2 during the SC2 Beta in 2010, and became one of the most successful foreign teams. On January 6, 2015, it was announced that TL had merged with Team Curse under the Team Liquid brand.
Team Liquid is also strongly associated with its website, TeamLiquid.net. Launched on May 1, 2001, it has developed through the years into a focal point for StarCraft and Dota 2 coverage, eventually became the most-browsed StarCraft-related website in the world, gathering thousands of members (including several professional players) and centralizing news about the global SC2 scene. The website also features a progaming database, the TLPD, as well as a wiki dedicated to Brood War, StarCraft II, Hearthstone, Dota 2, Super Smash Brothers: Melee, Heroes of the Storm and Overwatch, Liquipedia.
|ID||Name||Join Date||Leave Date||New Team|
|Gen||Genki Kumisaka||2019-05-21 ||2021-04-06 ||Donuts USG|
|Nemo||Naoki Nemoto||2018-03-07 ||2021-04-02 |
|John Takeuchi||Ryota Takeuchi||2018-03-07 ||2021-04-02 ||DetonatioN Gaming|
|NuckleDu||Du Dang||2015-01-06 ||2018-01-09 ||Ghost Gaming|
- Victor "Liquid`Nazgul" Goossens (2015-01-06). "Team Liquid and Former Curse become one". TeamLiquid.net. Retrieved 2016-06-14.
- "My contract with Team Liquid has expired. I've loved my time on TL, and I'm considering renewing my contract, but I’m also looking at new opportunities. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Thank you 😎". NuckleDu on Twitter. 2018-01-09.
- "Team Liquid Returns to Street Fighter". Team Liquid on YouTube. 2018-03-07.
- "Get Ready for the Next Battle: Liquid Enters Tekken". Team Liquid. 2019-05-21.
- "Thank you @GOOD_NEMO and @john_takeuchi for creating a legacy in SFV with us here at Team Liquid.". Team Liquid on Twitter. 2021-04-02.
- "From your return in 2019 to your excellence while being on the roster, thank you @gen0202 for leading us in Tekken.". Team Liquid on Twitter. 2021-04-06.