Kinguin For Charity - Christmas Edition 2014
Kinguin For Charity is a Hearthstone tournament organized by Kinguin. Top donator will get a spot to face the best esport players in Hearthstone.
100% of the donations were donated to charity, the highest bidder was be guaranteed a spot in the tournament, during the whole event viewers were able to donate to Child's Play - Kinguin's charity partner - and the donated amount was equally shared between 4 hospitals in Poland, Germany, United Kingdom and United States.Throughout the event, a total of $3169 dollars were raised.
5,000 USD is spread among the players as seen below:
- The format of the tournament will be 16 players, single elimination bracket.
- Matches are BO5 (semi finals & grand finals BO7).
- Matches are played as Last Hero Standing with 1 veto
- In the case of BO7s, players will have the opportunity to ‘revive’ a deck they have lost with.
|Invited players (16)|
* Arfdota won his entry through the ebay auction with a bid of $187.50.