SL i-L StarSeries Season 1
StarLadder and ImbaTV are proud to announce a joint season of Hearthstone – SL i-League StarSeries. The SL i-League StarSeries season will see the strongest Hearthstone players from all around the world battle it out in exciting competition. The tournament will be divided into two divisions. The first division will bring together players from Europe, Asia, the CIS and the Americas, while the second division will be reserved exclusively for pro players from China. The prize pool will amount to $50,000 USD, and will be distributed among the eight finalists.
$50,000 USD are spread among the players as seen below:
|2nd||$12,000||Cipher||Fade 2 Karma|
- Group Stage: Round Robin
- 2 groups for 4 players each.
- 1st place from each group advances to Semifinals in Playoffs.
- 2nd and 3rd places from each group advance to Quarterfinals in Playoffs.
- Playoffs: Single Elimination
|Qualified Players (8)|
|January 22, 2016 - 15:00 CET|
|January 23, 2016 - 15:00 CET|
- Radoslav "Nydra" Kolev (2016-01-20). "Stan Cifka to replace Amaz at StarLadder finals". gosugamers.net.