Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
Documentation (view - edit)
- Name of the card
- Image link to the card
- How much mana the card costs to play in a numerical value
- (optional) The attack value of the card.
- (optional) The hit points of the minion.
- (optional) The durability of the weapon.
- (optional) The effect the card has in the description part of the card.
- Which class the card belongs to, Neutral, Mage, etc.
- The type of card. Possible types: Weapon, Minion, Spell or Hero Power.
- the subtype Or race of a card, like Beast, Murloc, Pirate, etc.
- The rarity of a card. Possible values: Free, Common, Rare, Epic or Legendary.
- Which set the card belongs to: Basic, Expert, Reward, and Promo.
- (optional) If the card is a token which card can summon it.
- (optional) If the card is a choice card, f.e. Cat Form and Bear Form which are chosen from after playing Druid of the Claw.
- This can be set to false if the card is not an expert card but still can't be crafted (f.e. tokens).
- The description this card has in the my collection part of the game.
- Who drew the art for the card.