2017 Heroes of the Storm Gold Club World Championship
Returning for its second year, the Gold Club World Championship (GCWC) will play host to eight of the top Heroes of the Storm teams in the world. The tournament begins November 27 and will see a selection of HGC teams battle for their portion of a $300,000 prize pool in Beijing, China.
- Water Cube, Beijing, China.
300,000 USD is spread among the teams as seen below:
|Super Perfect Team|
|Beyond The Game|
- Group Stage: Round Robin
- All matches are Bo2.
- Winner receives 2 points.
- Both teams receive 1 point if the set is a draw.
- Top 4 advance to Winners' Bracket of Playoffs.
- Bottom 4 advance to Losers' Bracket of Playoffs.
- Playoffs: Double Elimination
- All matches are Bo5.
|7.||Super Perfect Team||1-2-4||4-10|
|8.||Beyond The Game||0-0-7||0-14|
To view matches in Group Stage click here.