Floating above the vast desert sands of Luxoria, the Sky Temple serves as a center of worship for the snake god, Ka. He stores his great power within the temples, each of them secured by guardians. With such defenses, no warriors would think to seize the god's power for themselves... or would they? Sky Temple is a heroes battleground that revolves around capturing Temples to destroy your enemy's base.
Battle Ground Objectives
- Temples at the center of each lane will activate after 90 seconds, and can be captured to fire devastating beams of energy at enemy Structures.
- Temples will spawn always 2 minutes after the last temple has been cleared.
- Beware! Once a Temple has been captured, its Guardians will rise and attempt to remove players by force. Defeat them to maintain control of an active Temple.
- A Temple will cease firing shortly after all players have left its grounds, and can then be recaptured by either team. Be ready to fend off enemy players who seek to wrest control of the Temples for their own benefit.
- One or Two Temples will activate at a time, and Temple activation will occur periodically throughout a game. These temples will always spawn random except the first 3 waves of temples. First wave will always be Top and Middle Temple, Second will always be bottom temple and Third will always either be bot and top or bot and middle. The fourth and beyond temple waves will always be random.
- Temples will deactivate once their Ammunition is depleted.
Secondary Battlefield Objectives
- The first two Temple Phases are always predictable, with the top and middle temples activating together first, then during the second phase only the bottom temple will activate.
- In the grasses north of the bottom lane, a disk marked with the Eye of Anubis covers a air shaft leading down to the Spider Queen's map. When repeatedly clicked, the disk will break allowing Harrison Jones to escape, summon a flying carpet and fly off as several spider legs also pop out grasping for him.
- If freed Jones will later do a fly-by of the destroyed core during the victory dance.