Blasts enemies in an area with Noxious Poison. If a champion is hit, Cassiopeia gains 30/35/40/45/50% Movement Speed decaying over 3 seconds.Noxious Poison deals 75/125/175/225/275 (+80% of Ability Power) magic damage over 3 seconds.
Cassiopeia spews venom in an arc, leaving toxic clouds for 5 seconds.Enemies in the clouds are continually afflicted with Debilitating Poison, inflicting a decaying 40/50/60/70/80% slow and grounding them, prohibiting the use of Movement abilities. They also take 20/35/50/65/80 (+15% of Ability Power) magic damage per second.Miasma has a minimum cast range.
If the target is poisoned, Twin Fang deals bonus magic damage and heals Cassiopeia for 5 − 22 (based on level) (+10% of Ability Power)
Cassiopeia deals 150/250/350 (+50% of Ability Power) magic damage to all enemies in front of her. Enemies facing her turn to stone and are stunned for 2 seconds while enemies facing away are slowed by 40%.
Cassiopeia is a terrifying creature - half woman, half snake - whose slightest glance brings death. The youngest daughter of one of Noxus's most influential families, she was once a beautiful and cunning temptress capable of manipulating the hardest heart. Transformed by the venom of an ancient Shuriman tomb guardian, she continues to serve Noxian interests as she always has, just in a more... visceral way.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
- Cassiopeia Champion Spotlight | Gameplay - League of Legends
- Cassiopeia's Champion Page
- Universe of League of Legends Page
- Eternum Cassiopeia Skin Spotlight - League of Legends
- Jade Fang Cassiopeia Skin Spotlight - League of Legends
- Mythic Cassiopeia Skin Spotlight - League of Legends
- Desperada Cassiopeia Skin Spotlight - League of Legends
- Siren Cassiopeia Skin Spotlight - League of Legends