From Liquipedia League of Legends Wiki
|June 17, 2018 - 0:00 UTC|
|June 17, 2018 - 23:00 UTC|
|June 23, 2018 - 23:00 UTC|
|June 24, 2018 - 23:00 UTC|
|July 1, 2018 - 0:00 UTC|
|July 1, 2018 - 22:00 UTC|
|July 15, 2018 - 0:00 UTC|
|July 16, 2018 - 0:00 UTC|
|July 22, 2018 - 2:00 UTC|
|July 22, 2018 - 23:00 UTC|
- November 20th - Clutch Gaming is announced to be participating in the NA LCS Spring 2018. 
- December 2nd - Clutch Gaming announces their roster consisting of Solo, LirA, Febiven, Apollo and Hakuho 
- December 28th - Empyre is added as an Analyst. 
- December 29th - Curry joins as the Assistant Coach. 
|Tilman Fertitta||Founder & Owner||2017-11-20|
|Sebastian Park||Director of Esports Development||2017-11-20|
|Curry||Anand Agarwal||Assistant Coach||2017-12-02|
|2018-04-07||20:00 UTC||Premier||NA LCS Spring 2018 - 3rd Place Match||0 : 3||FOX|
|2018-04-01||19:00 UTC||Premier||NA LCS Spring 2018 - Semifinals||2 : 3||100|
|2018-03-25||19:00 UTC||Premier||NA LCS Spring 2018 - Quarterfinals||3 : 1||TSM|
|2018-03-19||04:00 UTC||Premier||NA LCS Spring 2018 - Tiebreaker||0 : 1||C9|
|2018-03-19||02:00 UTC||Premier||NA LCS Spring 2018 - Tiebreaker||0 : 1||TSM|
|Complete list of matches in any tournament|
- 2017-11-20 | Clutch Gaming, founded by Houston Rockets owner Tilman Fertitta, has secured a spot in the NA LCS by Aaron Mickunas of Dot Esports
- 2017-11-20 | Four new teams have been officially accepted to the NA LCS by Xing Li of Dot Esports
- 2017-11-20 | Riot reveals four new NA LCS teams, is open to players unionizing and creating a collective bargaining agreement by Daniel Rosen and Gabriel Zoltan-Johan of theScore esports
- 2017-11-22 | R&D: Measuring In-Game Distance by Yuhan Fang of Clutch Gaming
- "A NEW ERA BEGINS" (in ). LoL Esports. 2017-11-20.
- ClutchGaming (2017-12-02). "2018 LCS Roster".
- ClutchGaming (2017-12-28). "On the 5th day of the #CGHolidays, Clutch Gaming gave to me...".
- ClutchGaming (2017-12-29). "To continue our #CGHolidays tradition, @CurryIoI joins us from TSM to level up our team!".