From Liquipedia League of Legends Wiki
This page contains a list of terms and definitions that are commonly found when discussing and playing League of Legends.
General Gameplay Terms
- Refers to Auto Attack
- Refers to a unit's unique set of skills.
- When all champions on a team are dead at the same time.
- Auto Damage Carry, a champion that deals high amounts of attack damage as the match progresses
- Refers to Away From Keyboard
- Aggression AI of towers and creeps. Refers to the targeting attention of a particular hostile unit, e.g. "I have aggro on me" or "The creeps are aggroing me" means a hostile unit is focused on attacking you.
- Area of Effect. Refers to the size of the area a spell or attack affects. Also sometimes used to refer to range, e.g. "500 AoE" refers to the 500 radius area around a target point.
- Auto Attack
- Refers to the standard attack of a unit, performed by simply right clicking an enemy.