From Liquipedia League of Legends Wiki
- Teams are awarded points based on their performances in their respective Spring and Summer Split.
- The team who wins Summer Split will qualify for the Group Stage as the region's first seed.
- The team with the highest Championship Points will qualify for the Group Stage as the region's second seed.
- The following four teams ranked by Championship Points will qualify for Regional Finals.
- Teams cannot make changes to their roster and will participate in the Regional Finals with their Summer Round 2 roster.
- In the event that multiple teams are tied in the Championship Point standings at the conclusion of the Summer Split, then the team that gained the most Championship Points in the Summer Split will win the tiebreaker.
|Qualified for Worlds|
|Proceed to Regional Finals|
|Can not qualify for Regional Finals|
|Active in tournament|
|6 - 10th