EU LCS Spring 2019
Single Elimination (Bo5)
Starting in 2019, teams that participate in the EU LCS will be there as permanent partners of the league. Teams will be selected from an application process and no longer have to face relegation or the promotion tournament.
See EU LCS Franchising for further details.
- Group Stage
- Double Round Robin
- Each team plays 18 matches.
- All matches are Bo1
- Top 6 qualifies to the Summer Playoffs
- Top 2 teams are seeded into Semifinals
- Remaining 4 teams are seeded into Quarterfinals
- 1st place team from Group Stage will select their opponent from Quarterfinals
- 2nd place team from Group Stage will face the remaining team from Quarterfinals
- Single Elimination Bo5
- Winner Qualifies for MSI 2019
€200,000 EUR are spread among the teams as seen below:
|Place||$ USD||€ EUR||Seed||Team|
|1st||-||€ 80,000||90||MSI 2019||TBD|
|Roster moves during the off-season|