LEC Championship Points 2019
- Teams are awarded points based on their performances in their respective Spring and Summer Split.
- The team who wins Summer Split will qualify for the Group Stage as the region's first seed.
- The following four teams ranked by Championship Points will qualify for Regional Qualifier.
- The two Teams which gained the lowest amount of Championship Points will compete in Match 1.
- The winner of Match 1 will compete against the Team with the second highest amount of Championship Points in Match 2.
- The winner of Match 2 will compete against the Team with the highest amount of Championship Points to represent Europe as the 2nd seed at the World Championship.
- The loser of that Match will represent Europe as the 3rd seed at the World Championship.
- In the event that multiple teams are tied in the Championship Point standings at the conclusion of the Summer Split, then the team that gained the most Championship Points in the Summer Split will win the tiebreaker.
|Regional Finals Winner|
|Regional Finals Runner-up|
|Proceed to Regional Finals|
|Can not qualify for Regional Finals|
|Active in tournament|