- New champion Samira
- Balance changes
- PsyOps skins
Hi! The Worlds patch is here, a new markswoman is here, you’re here...it’s a dang party!
Take this portal if you're looking for TFT's patch notes!
The world itself has been a little topsy-turvy, but there’s nothing crazy here, we promise. This patch is focused on tidying things up for the championship, which means levelling the playing field so that not one figure is dwarfing the rest (here’s looking at you, Caitlyn). This also means we’re giving a bit of a kick to some friends to, well, kick them into gear and into the competitive spotlight. These buffs are mostly geared towards marksmen, junglers, and mid laners, in the hopes of mixing things up a tad for our biggest tournament of the year!
And finally, a warm welcome to Samira, who can slice and dice (and blast) it up in the bot lane. I mean, she’s got an eye patch and everything.
Hanna “shio shoujo” Woo
Tricia "mom cat" Tan
- 1 Patch Highlights
- 2 Champions
- 3 One For All Balance Changes
- 4 ARAM Balance Changes
- 5 Bugfixes/QoL Changes
- 6 Upcoming Skins & Chromas
- 7 Additional Content
Samira shows-off her moves in 10.19 on September 21.Riot (Patch 10.19)
High-res version of Samira's splashes are available on League Displays!
W cooldown and cost reduced.
The changes to Ahri in patch 10.18 were a little too cautious in terms of power. Giving her some strength back by firing up her W to make it feel more satisfying.Riot (Patch 10.19)
- W - FOX-FIRE
- COOLDOWN : ⇒ 9/8/7/6/5 seconds
- COST : ⇒ 40 mana
Q base damage and AP ratio decreased.
We’ve been seeing an increase in Akali’s presence in Pro since our buffs in 10.16. We’re reverting our past changes (10.16 and 10.12) on her to make sure this deadly assassin doesn’t completely dominate the meta at Worlds.Riot (Patch 10.19)
- Q - FIVE POINT STRIKE
- BASE DAMAGE : ⇒ 30/55/80/105/130 (+0.6 ability power) (attack damage ratio stays the same)
Base AD growth increased.
Our moonlight man was nudged out of the Pro meta through consistent nerfs. It’s time to restore some faith to his weapons.Riot (Patch 10.19)
- BASE STATS
- ATTACK DAMAGE GROWTH : ⇒ 2.4
W bonus AS decreased.
Azir has (a)risen to the upper tier of mages in Pro play, and has become the de facto option for scaling compositions. Since pro players are able to get more 3-soldier autos off than in lower MMR (thus proccing doubled bonus attack speed), we’re bringing down the ratio.Riot (Patch 10.19)
- W - ARISE!
- BONUS ATTACK SPEED : ⇒ 15/25/35/45/55%
- TRIPLE SOLDIER BONUS ATTACK SPEED : ⇒ 15/25/35/45/55%
Base AD and AS growth decreased.
Caitlyn has been dominating and we're not confident that even with our previous nerfs there'd be a level playing field. It feels bad to put extra cuffs on the sheriff, but it seems it's prudent in order to open up bottom lane diversity for our most important tournament.Riot (Patch 10.19)
- BASE STATS
- ATTACK DAMAGE : ⇒ 62
- ATTACK SPEED GROWTH : ⇒ 3.5%
R barrage and perimeter base damage increased later.
Irelia carries her blades with grace, but could also carry more power. We’re strengthening her ultimate to help her slice and dice things up as the game progresses.Riot (Patch 10.19)
- R - VANGUARD’S EDGE
- BARRAGE BASE DAMAGE : ⇒ 125/250/375
- PERIMETER BASE DAMAGE : ⇒ 125/250/375
E slow increased.
Ivern has seen little play in Pro games despite holding his own in other skill brackets. This change encourages Ivern to work with his friends to catch up to their enemies.Riot (Patch 10.19)
- E - TRIGGERSEED
- SLOW : ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70%
Base AD growth decreased.
Similar to Akali, Lucian is trending towards becoming an overbearing flex pick at Worlds. Since a large reason for this is due to his solo lane prowess, we’re reining that in by lowering his experience scaling.Riot (Patch 10.19)
- BASE STATS
- ATTACK DAMAGE GROWTH : ⇒ 2.3
Mist Wraith drop chance on minion kills decreased.
Senna has been stepping into the limelight, both as a bot lane carry and as a utility-first marksman in the Pro meta. We’re reducing her scaling via Mist Wraiths to grant more leeway to other traditional hypercarries.Riot (Patch 10.19)
- PASSIVE - ABSOLUTION
- MIST WRAITH DROP CHANCE : ⇒ 4.166% on minions Senna kills (approximately once every 4 waves)
Passive bonus MS increased.
Sivir’s fallen off the radar, so we’re increasing her ability to hunt down enemies in the hopes that she boomerangs back into power.Riot (Patch 10.19)
- PASSIVE - FLEET OF FOOT
- BONUS MOVEMENT SPEED : ⇒ 35-55 (levels 1-18)
R cooldown decreased later.
Sylas has been shackled in Pro play due to having a weaker laning phase and stronger counterpicks. This will allow us now to amplify his real niche of snatching an ultimate here and an ultimate there, which means...he's getting Hijacked up.Riot (Patch 10.19)
- R - HIJACK
- COOLDOWN : ⇒ 100/70/40 seconds
Base MS reduced.
Twisted Fate remains a meta-driving force in Pro play as a safe roamer, so we’re paring down some of that.Riot (Patch 10.19)
- BASE STATS
- MOVEMENT SPEED : ⇒ 330
R cone damage increased.
Tiger Stance tends to be the go-to for Udyr players, so we’re giving a bit more bite (and burn) to his Phoenix Stance and its AoE damage playstyle.Riot (Patch 10.19)
- R - PHOENIX STANCE
- CONE DAMAGE : ⇒ 60/110/160/210/260/310 (+0.7 ability power)
R bonus AD increased.
Vayne has been in the shadows as of late and hasn’t been succeeding in places she traditionally has, so we’re heightening Vayne's window of power by letting her excel in the moments you pick her for.Riot (Patch 10.19)
- R - FINAL HOUR
- BONUS ATTACK DAMAGE : ⇒ 35/50/65
One For All Balance Changes
- 10.19 Buffs
- AZIR : ⇒ +5% damage dealt & -10% damage taken
- DARIUS : ⇒ -10% damage dealt & +5% damage taken
- DRAVEN : ⇒ -5% damage taken
- GANGPLANK : ⇒ +5% damage dealt & -10% damage taken
- IVERN : ⇒ +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- KATARINA : ⇒ -5% damage taken
- KINDRED : ⇒ -5% damage taken
- RENGAR : ⇒ -5% damage taken
- SENNA : ⇒ +5% damage dealt & -10% damage taken
- TALIYAH : ⇒ +5% damage dealt & -10% damage taken
- TARIC : ⇒ -5% damage taken
- THRESH : ⇒ +10% damage dealt & -15% damage taken
- ZILEAN : ⇒ -5% damage taken
- 10.19 Nerfs
- DR. MUNDO : ⇒ -5% damage dealt, +5% damage taken, & -10% healing
- EKKO : ⇒ -5% damage dealt
- GAREN : ⇒ -5% damage dealt
- ILLAOI : ⇒ -5% damage dealt & +5% damage taken
- JARVAN IV : ⇒ -5% damage dealt
- KAYLE : ⇒ -5% damage dealt & +5% damage taken
- MORDEKAISER : ⇒ -5% damage dealt
- NOCTURNE : ⇒ -5% damage dealt
- SETT : ⇒ -5% damage dealt
- SHEN : ⇒ -5% damage dealt
- VI : ⇒ -5% damage dealt
- VOLIBEAR : ⇒ -10% damage dealt & +7% damage taken
- YORICK : ⇒ -5% damage dealt
ARAM Balance Changes
- 10.19 Buffs
- KINDRED : ⇒ +10% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- VAYNE : ⇒ -5% damage taken
- YONE : ⇒ -5% damage taken
- 10.19 Nerfs
- CAITLYN : ⇒ -5% damage dealt
- SENNA : ⇒ -3% damage dealt
- SWAIN : ⇒ -10% damage dealt & +6% damage taken
- ZIGGS : ⇒ -18% damage dealt & +15% damage taken
- LEAGUE CLIENT: : The Add Folder text field will now close after you create a folder
- LEAGUE CLIENT: : You no longer have to click multiple times to acknowledge that you’ve been kicked out of a lobby. Once is enough.
- LEAGUE CLIENT: : A rogue right arrow is no longer on the left side of the Bundles Carousel for new player journeys
- Nautilus' R - Depth Charge can no longer stun unstoppable targets like Malphite as he's casting R - Unstoppable Force
- Yone's R - Sealed Fate allied party indicator no longer displays green when on cooldown
- Pool Party Syndra's W - Force of Will range indicator is no longer missing.
- Teleport's cooldown tooltip now properly updates when using Cosmic Insight
Upcoming Skins & Chromas
- The following skins will be released in this patch. Grab the League Displays app for full-res splash art!
- The following chromas will be released this patch: