Rift Rivals 2018: NA vs EU
From Liquipedia League of Legends Wiki
Rift Rivals 2018: NA vs EU
Rift Rivals NA-EU
NA LCS Studio
- Top 3 teams from NA LCS Spring 2018 and EU LCS Spring 2018
- Group Stage
- Each EU LCS team plays each NA LCS team once
- All matches are Bo1
- Click here for more details on side selection.
- Different Seeds
- Side selection during the Group Stage shall be awarded to the team with the higher Spring Split final seeding.
- For example, where the #1 team from NA is playing the #2 team from EU, the NA team would have side selection.
- Identical Seeds.
- Where seeds are equal, the two players from each team that have started the most games at ADC and Support during the Summer Split (i.e. each team’s starting bottom lane) shall participate in a 2 versus 2 match against the representative bottom lane from the other team.
- The match will consist of a single 2v2 Blind Draft match. All matches will take place on the Howling Abyss map. Side selection for the 2v2 will be determined by a coin flip.
- The duo that wins the 2v2 match will secure side selection for their team.
- In order to be considered the winner of a 2 versus 2 game, one of the following conditions must be met:
- One team achieves two kills;
- One team reaches 100 minion last hits before the opposing team (total between the two players);
- One team destroys the tower before their opponent.
- Players will not be allowed to redo a match if they snowball themselves into the enemy fountain (aka the Froggen Rule).
- NA vs EU Relay Race Bo5
- Every team plays at least once to determine a winning region with the following parameters:
- Team matchups will be decided on the day of Finals
- The first place region from Group Stage gets to counter pick the first three games
- For the final 2 games, teams for each region will be selected at the same time with no chance of counter picks
Group Stage Matches
AR URF Showmatch
2v2 Best in the West
|Total||Blue Side||Red Side||Match Length (mins)|
|Champion||∑||W||L||WR||∑||W||L||WR||∑||W||L||WR||Played By||Played With||Played Vs.||<25||25-30||30-35||35-40||40-45||>45|
|13 games played||10W - 3L (77%)||3W - 10L (23%)||2 games||4 games||4 games||1 games||2 games||0 games|
|Click here for complete Champion Statistics table|
- 100T Ssumday thoughts on Rift Rivals "I have a lot of complaints. (Laughs) Still, it was the team’s decision, so I’m going with that." by Youngbo "Roxyy" Sim and Dasol "Viion" Jang of InvenGlobal 2018-07-02 |
- Bwipo: "After the rework, Aatrox is not a champion anymore. He needs buffs fast." by Darius of The ShotCaller 2018-07-02 |
- OFF THE RIFT - Rekkles & Doublelift Talk League - FNATIC & TEAM LIQUID by fnaticTV 2018-07-02 |
- Mithy on NA vs EU Rift Rivals: 'Perkz has been writing some cocky things to me' by Travis Gafford 2018-07-03 |
- TL Xmithie: I think NA is much more macro heavy rather than mechanics. EU is sort of the opposite. by Izento of Esports Heaven 2018-07-04 |
- FNC Caps: "Honestly, I think my team will sub me down bot lane and I’ll s*** on Doublelift (laughs)." by James "Bick" Hong of InvenGlobal 2018-07-05 |
- Huni: "I told Rekkles to try gold funneling, Vayne top, or literally anything he wanted to." by Youngbo "Roxyy" Sim and James "Bick" Hong of InvenGlobal 2018-07-05 |
- Olleh views Rift Rivals as his revenge match against Fnatic by Travis Gafford 2018-07-06 |
- Huni: if Riot really wants NA to win Worlds, they should change solo queue ping to 7 by Travis Gafford 2018-07-06 |
- Bwipo: "TL are nice, I dont want to trashtalk them too hard. We already kicked them out of MSI." by parqueso of The ShotCaller 2018-07-06 |
- Caps: "My parents are so supportive of me, if I wouldn't tell them off, they'd come to LCS weekly." by parqueso of The ShotCaller 2018-07-06 |
- Damonte: “In game, if nobody knows what to do, Huni will always step up.” by parqueso of The ShotCaller 2018-07-06 |
- Doublelift: "Fnatic & G2 look super strong. EU is decently ahead in terms of meta adaptation." by parqueso of The ShotCaller 2018-07-06 |
- G2 Perkz: "The sky is blue...airplanes can fly... EU players are better than NA players." by James "Bick" Hong of InvenGlobal 2018-07-07 |
- G2 Wadid Gives His Thoughts On Perkz/EU Team's Culture And What He Felt In NA. by James "Bick" Hong of InvenGlobal 2018-07-07 |
- TL Pobelter: "There are no good mid laners in NA, unfortunately." by James "Bick" Hong of InvenGlobal 2018-07-07 |
- Broxah: “When we play Team Liquid, it’s always really hype because we are so close skill-wise.” by parqueso of The ShotCaller 2018-07-07 |
- Jankos: "With Nocturne you can kill people, but with Braum, you can make them really mad." by parqueso of The ShotCaller 2018-07-07 |
- Perkz: I think NA solo queue is really horrible, I don't know how to fix it by Travis Gafford 2018-07-03 |
- 2018-07-01 | Rift Rivals 2018: EU vs NA by G2 Esports