June 21, 2016 Patch
- Bug Fixes
- Disabled "Avoid This Player" functionality
- Note: The game UI option is still active, but will be removed in a future patch
Developer Comments: The "Prefer"/"Avoid" player system was designed with the best intentions; however, it's not currently performing in a way that we feel is healthy for the game. While the "Prefer This Player" option is more or less working as intended (and is thus still enabled), the "Avoid This Player" option has impacted the matchmaker in negative way and led to some very poor player experiences. Although we like the idea of being able to say "hey, I'd prefer not to play with this player," the implementation of this mechanic is not where it needs to be, so we've disabled it and will be removing the UI option in a future patch.
- Fixed even more bugs that allowed Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations on certain maps
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause projectiles to hit Reinhardt instead of his Barrier Field in "High Bandwidth" Custom Games
- Fixed several client crashes