Overwatch Contenders 2020 Season 2 : Europe - November
From Liquipedia Overwatch Wiki
- Double Elimination
- Eight (8) teams face off in a double elimination bracket.
- Top four (4) seeds pick their first oponnent.
- Higher seed picks first map, except for initial matches of seeds 1 through 3, where the oponnent picks first map.
- Following maps are picked by the loser of the previous map.
- All matches are played first to 3, except Winners' Quarterfinals, which are played first to 2.
$35,000 is spread among the teams as seen below. All 8 teams are qualified for the The Gauntlet.
|1st||$13,475||The Gauntlet: EU||Obey Alliance|
|2nd||$6,125||The Gauntlet: EU||British Hurricane|
|3rd||$3,500||The Gauntlet: EU||Sheer Cold|
|4th||$3,500||The Gauntlet: EU||Ex Oblivione|
|5th-6th||$2,100||The Gauntlet: EU||New Kings|
|Young and Beautiful|
|7th-8th||$2,100||The Gauntlet: EU||Avoided|
|Old and Bored|
For News and Roster Changes Click here.
Losers' Round 1
Losers' Round 2
Losers' Round 3