Overwatch Contenders 2020 Season 2 : Europe - September
From Liquipedia Overwatch Wiki
- Double Elimination
- Eight (8) teams face off in a double elimination bracket.
- Top four (4) seeds pick their first oponnent.
- Higher seed picks first map, except for initial matches of seeds 1 through 3, where the oponnent picks first map.
- Following maps are picked by the loser of the previous map.
- All matches are played first to 2, except Winners' Finals, Losers' Finals and Grand Finals, which are played first to 3.
|Map Rotation||Available Maps For October|
|1st set||Control map|
|2nd set||Assault map|
|3rd set||Escort map|
|4th set||Hybrid map|
|Tiebreaker||Bo3 games on a Control maps until a winner is decided.|
$35,000 is spread among the teams as seen below:
|1st||$13,475||OWC October||British Hurricane|
|3rd||$3,500||OWC October||Obey Alliance|
|4th||$3,500||OWC October||Sheer Cold|
|5th-6th||$2,100||Trials October||Young and Beautiful|
|Shu's Money Crew EU|
|7th-8th||$2,100||Trials October||Ex Oblivione|
For News and Roster Changes Click here.
Losers' Round 1
Losers' Round 2
Young and Beautiful
Losers' Round 3