Overwatch Contenders 2021 Season 1: Europe - March
From Liquipedia Overwatch Wiki
- Double Elimination
- Eight (8) teams face off in a double elimination bracket.
- Top four (4) seeds pick their first oponnent.
- Higher seed picks first map, following maps are picked by the loser of the previous map.
- The first map type is control.
- For maps two through four all three other map types can be played once in arbitrary order.
- For map five all four map types are available.
- For maps six and seven control or escort can be played.
- All matches are played first to 3,
- except Winners' Quarterfinals, which are played first to 2,
- and Grand Finals, which are played first to 4.
|Map Rotation||Available Maps|
Temple of Anubis
|2nd set||Any unplayed map type|
|3rd set||Any unplayed map type|
|4th set||Any unplayed map type|
|5th set||Any map type|
|6th set||Control or Escort|
|7th set||Control or Escort|
$41,700 is spread among the teams as seen below:
|1st||$14,595||OWC April||British Hurricane|
|2nd||$7,089||OWC April||Ex Oblivione|
|3rd||$5,004||OWC April||Shu's Money Crew EU|
|4th||$4,170||OWC April||Young and Beautiful|
|5th-6th||$3,336||OWC April||New Kings|
|7th-8th||$2,085||OWC April||Raspberry Racers|
|Old and Bored|
For News and Roster Changes Click here.
Losers' Round 1
Losers' Round 2
Losers' Round 3