Overwatch Contenders 2021 Season 1: North America - April
From Liquipedia Overwatch Wiki
- Double Elimination
- Eight (8) teams face off in a double elimination bracket.
- Top four (4) seeds pick their first oponnent.
- Higher seed picks first map.
- Following maps are picked by the loser of the previous map.
- All game modes are available at any time.
- All matches are played first to 2, except Winners' Finals, which are played first to 3.
|Map Rotation||Available Maps|
Temple of Anubis
|2nd set||Any unplayed map type|
|3rd set||Any unplayed map type|
|4th set||Any unplayed map type|
|5th set||Any map type|
|6th set||Control or Escort|
|7th set||Control or Escort|
$41,700 is spread among the teams as seen below:
|1st||$14,595||OWC June||American Tornado|
|2nd||$7,089||OWC June||DarkMode NA|
For News and Roster Changes Click here.
Losers' Round 1
Losers' Round 2
Losers' Round 3