Overwatch League 2021 - Playoffs
Note: The Playoffs were intended to be played offline at Esports Stadium Arlington in Arlington, Texas, with the Grand Finals to be hosted at the Galen Center in Los Angeles, California, however, due to the ongoing situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, these events were cancelled and matches would be played using the regular season format, where West region teams travel to Hawaii to minimize latency between the two regions. 
- Postseason (Playoffs) - September 21st - 25th, 2021
- After Countdown Cup finishes, the top three in West and top two in East divisions will automatically qualify for playoffs.
- In the West, the 4th through 9th-place teams, and in the East, the 3th through 5th teams still have a chance to qualify for the playoffs. In each region, these teams will play against each other online in a Single Elimination play-in tournament, with the top two from the West and the top team from the East being able to join the playoffs for a total of eight teams. These final eight teams will compete for the league championship in a Double Elimination bracket.
- The top three teams choose their first-round opponents in succession.
- Eight teams in a double elimination tournament.
See all streaming links here
A prize pool of $3,200,000 is split amongst the teams as seen below.
|4th||$250,000||San Francisco Shock|
|Los Angeles Gladiators|
Los Angeles Gladiators
Losers' Round 1
San Francisco Shock
Losers' Round 2
Losers' Round 3
Overwatch 2 Exhibition Match
Held at halftime of the Grand Finals, two teams of pro players compete in a showmatch on an early build of Overwatch 2.