Patch February 18, 2021
- Hero Updates
- Bug Fixes
- Prevents critical headshot damage while effect is active
Developer Comment: This will make Fortify more reliable at preventing large bursts of incoming damage and make it more consistent as a defensive ability.
- Hellfire Shotguns
- Spread reduced from 8 to 6
- Damage per projectile reduced from 7 to 5.5
Developer Comment: Reaper's shotguns have a high damage potential but require close range or large targets to fully utilize. We're smoothing this out by extending the range at which he can consistently deal damage while lowering the maximum damage of each shot.
- Base Armor/Health has been redistributed from 100/400 to 150/350
Developer Comment: With this change Winston will be slightly more resilient against shotguns, beams, and weapons with a high rate of fire.
- Grappling Claw
- Knockback strength reduced 25%
Developer Comment: For how often it can occur, Wrecking Ball's knockback is too strong. We're reducing the distance it moves enemy players to bring it more in line with other low cooldown knockback abilities.
- Fixed a bug that caused player ragdoll models to fall through the terrain when skipping the kill camera
- Fixed a bug that caused the Bounty Hunter game mode to collapse too early
- Fixed a bug that allowed Tracer to escape map geometry in a specific location