- Pharah is a mobile hero that can deal devastating damage if she aims her rockets correctly.
- Pharah has a wide range of abilities that help her mobility, such as launching herself with a Concussive Blast or using her Jump Jet to get an easy boost into the air.
- Since her rockets are projectiles, try shooting where the enemy might be going and try and go for a direct hit.
- Her rockets deal splash damage if any enemy is nearby the rocket itself, but it deals only 80 damage, compared to 120 from a direct hit.
- You don't reload each rocket at a time. Use this to your advantage by freely reloading after an immediate retreat and be prepared for what you need to do.
- Watch your ammo when you are attacking someone so you don't run out when you might be fighting a Tracer.
- You can use this ability to launch yourself both horizontally and vertically.
- With the ability to launch yourself, you can also combo it with your Jump Jet to get to larger heights.
- Use this ability when your fighting an enemy near a cliff to try and knock them off.
- This ability does no damage so don't waste it by randomly shooting it at enemies.
- This ability is the easiest way to get yourself into the air.
- You can use this ability to reach high places with ease.
- This ability can be used to set up your Barrage.
- You can launch yourself with this ability and do aerial attacks with your Rocket Launcher.
- Having a Mercy with you when using this ability can help you survive for the whole duration of it.
- Make sure you don't just use this during emergencies. It is better to just run away than waste it on trying to deal with an aware enemy team.
- This ultimate is best used with a coordinated push. Use your "Ultimate Status" callout to inform your team whether it's ready or what percent your ultimate meter is on.
- Try to use this when the enemy team doesn't expect it
Fareeha Amari's commitment to duty runs in her blood. She comes from a long line of highly decorated soldiers and burns with the desire to serve with honor.
As a child, Fareeha dreamed of following in her mother's footsteps and joining the global peacekeeping force, Overwatch. She enlisted in the Egyptian army, and her dogged persistence and tactical prowess caused her to rise up through the officer ranks. She was a courageous leader and earned the loyalty of all who served under her. With her exemplary record, Fareeha was well placed to join the ranks of Overwatch, but before she had that opportunity, Overwatch was disbanded.
After leaving the army with a commendation for distinguished service, she was offered employment with Helix Security International, a private security firm contracted to defend the artificial intelligence research facility beneath the Giza Plateau. The top-secret facility was touted as vital to the safety of not only the region but countries across the globe. Fareeha gladly accepted the choice assignment and received training in the Raptora Mark VI, an experimental combat suit designed for rapid mobility and devastating firepower.
Under the call sign "Pharah," she works to safeguard the AI installation. Though she mourns Overwatch's passing, she still dreams of fighting the good fight and making a difference on a global scale.
- Voiced by Jen Cohn
|Balance Patch History|
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
|February 9, 2016 Patch[note 1]|
|November 9, 2015 Patch|