He is primarily a hitscan player known for his aggressive Widowmaker and McCree play.
Timo ”Taimou” Kettunen was born on August 30th, 1993, in Juankoski, Finland. He would play his first video game, Doom II, at the age of 2. From then on, he found a love for video games. During the early 2000s, Kettunen heard of Korean StarCraft players earning money through competitions, and decided that it would be his dream job to become a professional gamer. At the age of 17, he decided that he truly wanted to be a professional player, and dedicated himself to it.  He would find a competitive background in many games such as League of Legends, Team Fortress 2, and Counter Strike: Global Offensive.
k1ck eSports Club and IDDQD (Overwatch Closed Beta)
On October 27th, 2015, the day when Overwatch Closed Beta started, the Portuguese organization k1ck eSports Club announces that they will form an Overwatch team, consisting of some of their former Day of Defeat players and other players from around Europe, including Taimou. They would find little success during Closed Beta, usually losing tournaments after the second round. Taimou would only play 5 tournament games with them before leaving the team on December 10th, 2015. He would not play on another team until two months later.
On February 13th, 2016, the GosuGamers Overwatch Weekly EU #3 took place. Through the tournament, the team IDDQD was announced. The original IDDQD squad consisted of many soon-to-be big names of the Overwatch competitive scene, such as chipshajen, INTERNETHULK, HarryHook, and Taimou. Taimou and the IDDQD squad would win Gold on their first tournament, sweeping most of the tournament and winning in a close 3-2 game against REUNITED in the finals. Right off the bat on their first game, IDDQD made a statement with the win on how powerful their roster was. Taimou and the team would continue to win Gold for 11 tournaments straight, destroying the GosuGamers and ESL series, while also winning 3 King of the Watch games. Finally, they would lose for the first time on April 9th, 2016, in the One Nation of Gamers Overwatch Invitational, where they would lose to Cloud9 in the semifinals, and then lose to IMPULSE 11 during Loser’s Round 2 to ultimately get 4th place in the tournament. IDDQD would play their last tournament on March 14th, 2016, in the Game On Overwatch Arena Season 1. During the group stages, the team dominated, going 7-0 and beating every team that was participating in the tournament. In the playoffs, they would beat teams melty eSport Club and REUNITED cleanly, but would surprisingly lose to Flat Earth in the finals, who lost in the first round but made a comeback through the Loser’s bracket. After that, the team would be picked up by the organization Team EnVyUs.
Team EnVyUs (Early 2016 — Late 2017)
On April 23rd, 2016, two days before the end of Overwatch Closed Beta, the organization Team EnVyUs announces that they will have an Overwatch roster once again, picking up team IDDQD.  Much like the former IDDQD team, Team EnVyUs found major success, winning Gold in 61% of all their tournaments. They completely wiped teams such as Team Liquid and Cloud9 in a number of times, and won the OGN Overwatch APEX Season 1 tournament, being one of the first western teams to challenge and win against Korean teams. For the majority of the time, Team EnVyUs were considered to be the best team in the West. On August 19th, 2017, the team participated in the Overwatch Contenders 2017 Season 1: North America through an invitation. Unsurprisingly, they completely destroyed the tournament. During the group stages, the team went 7-0, winning against every participating team, mostly by landslide. During the playoffs, they beat team FNRGFE 3-0 during the semifinals, and beat FaZe Clan 4-0 during the finals. On September 20th, 2017, it was announced that EnVyUs would have a spot in the Overwatch League as the Dallas Fuel. 
Dallas Fuel (Late 2017 — Present)
During the Preseason of the Inaguaral Season of Overwatch League, the Dallas Fuel went 2-0. They had a well built fan-base, and everything was looking good for the Dallas Fuel going into the first season. However, due to internal turmoil and communication problems, Dallas Fuel would go 3-7 during stage 1, confusing fans and raising questions for the management of the team. During Stage 1, Taimou played his traditional Widowmaker/McCree with Roadhog, not noticeably underperforming during the stage. During Stage 2, problems occurred with the main tank position for the team, with former member xQc being released and OGE being suspended for boosting. Surprisingly, Taimou was picked to be the replacement for main tank at this stage, despite the team having main tank cocco on their team. The team would once again underperform, going 2-8 during the stage and only going 1-9 in the next stage, with the only win being against a then winless Shanghai Dragons.
In Stage 4 however, things immediately turned around for the Fuel with a much slower meta with the introduction of Brigitte. This, along with the release of former head coach KyKy and the signing of Aero, as well as the lack of stress of playoffs led to the Fuel's most successful stage. This boost in performance was also largely in part due to Taimou's reemergence as one of the best Widowmaker's/McCree's in the world, in a meta that was practically built around Widowmaker. Because of all this combined, the Dallas Fuel had what is their competitive peak so far in the Overwatch League, finishing 6-4 on the standings and even upsetting teams in playoff contention such as London Spitfire, Boston Uprising, Philadelphia Fusion and even the Los Angeles Valiant in the process. With this scoreline they were able to make stage playoffs, narrowly losing a close best of 5 series to the New York Excelsior in the Semi-Finals.
Gear and settings
|Mouse settings  (list of) (calculate)|
G Pro Wireless
@ 1000 Hz
|No date of last update specified!|
|Logitech G Pro Wireless||ZOWIE G-SR|
|BenQ XL2540||240 Hz|
|Vortex POK3R White LE Frosted||HyperX Cloud II|
|Last updated on 2018-08-30 (170 days ago).|
- Has a competitive background in Team Fortress 2, Dirty Bomb, League of Legends and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
- Has been banned from ETF2L for insulting nationality, taunting terrorism victims via offensive team names, and ignoring admin warnings, on top of his previous offenses. The ban was later extended to a permanent ban for using alt accounts.
- Was sanctioned for sexually harassing a presenter of OGN in Twitch Chat during an Interview of Morte. The issue got a lot of media attention in Korea and Team EnVyUs was facing disqualification from OGN Overwatch APEX, but got a last chance because the organisation and Taimou formally apologized for his behavior. Taimou was fined one round of "fight money," money earned for each match win in the league.
- Was sanctioned for leaking teams of OGN Overwatch APEX and was fined one round of fight money also.
|2018-11-03||5 - 8th||Premier||Overwatch World Cup 2018||0 : 3||$16,000|
|2018-06-17||10th||Premier||Overwatch League - Inaugural Season||12/28||Grp. S.||$50,000|
|2017-10-08||1st||Major||Overwatch Contenders 2017 Season 1: North America||4 : 0||$40,000|
|2017-07-07||4th||Premier||Overwatch APEX Season 3||1 : 4||$10,861|
|2016-12-18||1st||Major||Major League Gaming Vegas 2016||4 : 0||$40,000|
|2016-12-03||1st||Premier||Overwatch APEX Season 1||4 : 0||$87,170|
|2016-11-05||4th||Premier||Overwatch World Cup 2016||1 : 2||$18,000|
|2016-09-30||2nd||Premier||Overwatch Open||1 : 3||$32,000|
|2016-08-21||3 - 4th||Premier||2016 ESL Overwatch Atlantic Showdown - Gamescom||2 : 3||$12,000|
|2016-06-26||1st||Major||OG Invitational||4 : 0||$15,000|
|About achievementsComplete Results in any Tournament|
- 2016-10-17 | Interview with EnVy Taimou by VampAurora
- 2017-10-08 | EnVy Taimou at Contenders Playoffs: "PMA is here to stay" by Harsha of over.gg at Contenders Season 1
- 2017-06-27 | In-depth interview with nV Taimou on APEX, Team EnVyUs, hitscan heroes and esports by Kyeongbeom "Its" Kim & Woo Yong "Ready" Hyun of InvenGlobal at APEX Season 3
- 2017-05-23 | Taimou: “I think we will get better and better as time goes.” by Beom "Nswer" Park & Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park of InvenGlobal
- 2018-06-12 | Dallas Fuel Taimou on Rebuilding The Team With Aero, Stage 4 Resurgence, World Cup 2018 Dream Team by Adam Neylon of Akshon Esports
Taimou at APEX Season 1.
- Taimou gave this information to a Liquipedia contributor in private for use on this page
- k1ck into Overwatch k1ck.com
- ENVY REWORKS OVERWATCH ROSTER
- EnVyUs organization representing Dallas in OWL
- THE OVERWATCH LEAGUE™ WELCOMES FINAL TEAMS FOR INAUGURAL SEASON
- Twitch stream
- Taimou apologizes for lewd comments