Félix "xQc" Lengyel (born November 12, 1995) is a French Canadian player currently streaming for Luminosity Gaming and recently played as a substitute for Gladiators Legion. He played for the Dallas Fuel during the first half of Overwatch League Season 1. xQc is currently one of the largest live streamers on Twitch.
Gear & Settings
|Mouse settings (list of) (calculate)|
G Pro Wireless
|No date of last update specified!|
|Logitech G Pro Wireless||Logitech G640|
|Monitor||Refresh rate||In-game resolution|
|Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth||HyperX Cloud Pro|
|Last updated on 2018-04-28 (911 days ago).|
Professional Overwatch Beginnings
xQc first played on the team Q?, a team that was later picked up by Denial eSports. He won his first tournament 5 months later at Rivalcade Weekly #3 North America. He and Denial eSports would win the next two tournaments that he participated in before the team disbanded on the first of May. Despite the team dropping them, the roster continued to play with each other under the name YIKES!, and later rebranded to Arc 6. His team qualified for Overwatch Contenders 2017: Season Zero, but were eliminated in the group stage, which knocked them out of competition for the rest of 2017 Contenders. Soon after their loss, and with the Overwatch League Season 1 on the horizon, Arc 6 disbanded as the players looked to try out for Overwatch League teams.
Inaugural Season of the Overwatch League
After the Dallas Fuel lost to the Houston Outlaws during their Stage 1 matchup, xQc made offensive comments towards Outlaws player Muma on his personal stream. For these actions, the Overwatch League suspended xQc for 4 matches and fined him $2,000 on January 20th, 2018. Adding on to his suspension from the Overwatch League, the Dallas Fuel issued a team suspension to xQc for the rest of Stage 1.
On March 9, 2018, xQc was banned for four games due to the use of the emote "TriHard 7" on the official Overwatch League stream, with the statement claiming it was being used in a 'racially disparaging manner'.  Two days later, Dallas Fuel released xQc from the roster so he could focus on streaming. 
- His handle comes from the last letter of his first name, Félix, and the abbreviation of his home province, Quebec (QC).
- He has been suspended multiple times for his actions in ranked games.
- He has a brother called Nick. 
|2019-11-01||9 - 10th||Premier||Overwatch World Cup 2019||0/-/4||Grp. S.||$7,500|
|2018-11-03||3rd||Premier||Overwatch World Cup 2018||3 : 2||$16,000|
|2018-09-09||2nd||Qualifier||Overwatch World Cup 2018 - Los Angeles Qualifier||4/-/1||Grp. S.||$15,000|
|2018-06-24||8th||Minor||Overwatch Contenders 2018 Season 2 Trials: North America||1/-/6||Grp. S.||$1,819|
|2017-11-04||2nd||Premier||Overwatch World Cup 2017||1 : 4||$9,000|
|2017-08-06||1 - 2nd||Qualifier||Overwatch World Cup 2017 - Katowice Qualifier||3 : 0||$9,000|
|2017-07-09||3rd||Minor||BEAT Invitational - Season 2||0 : 3||$900|
|2017-06-25||9 - 12th||Major||Overwatch Contenders 2017 Season Zero: North America||2/2/2||Grp. S.||$0|
|2017-05-25||1st||Monthly||Alienware Monthly Melee: May||3 : 0||$6,000|
|2017-04-16||3rd||Monthly||Alienware Monthly Melee: April||1 : 3||$1,000|
|About achievementsComplete Results in any Tournament|
- 2017-11-07 | XQC talks Canada's run at Overwatch World Cup, OWL, winning MVP, and his social media worries by Ovilee May
- 2018-03-14 | ‘I blame myself’: A fallen e-sports star reflects on video gaming’s image problems by Avi Selk of The Washington Post
- 2018-04-22 | XQc Talks Overwatch League - OWL Experience, Reflections and Future by Akshon Esports
- Twitch stream
- Denial Esports parted ways with its Overwatch roster
- Overwatch League (2018-01-20). "xQc Suspended and Fined".
- Dallas Fuel (2018-01-20). "Before our match begins, we would like to issue this statement regarding Overwatch League's decision to suspend xQc".
- Overwatch League (2018/03/09). "DISCIPLINARY ACTION: TAIMOU, TAIRONG, SILKTHREAD, AND XQC".
- Dallas Fuel (2018/03/11). "Dallas Fuel Announce Release of Félix “xQc” Lengyel".