Pokémon VGC 2021 Format: Series 10
From Liquipedia Pokémon Wiki
Series 10 (August 1st 2021 - October 31st 2021)
- Using the Dynamax Factor is now banned.
- Just like VGC 2021 Series 8, every Pokémon team is now allowed one Restricted Legendary Pokémon. The following are regarded as Restricted Legendaries:
- Calyrex-Ice Rider
- Calyrex-Shadow Rider
- All battles are Double Battles played in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield.
- Each player needs their own Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite and a physical or digital version of Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield to compete.
- Pokémon need to have the Galar symbol, showing they were caught, received, or hatched in the Galar region.
- All Pokémon from the Galar Regional Pokédex are permitted except for Mythical Pokémon and certain Legendary Pokémon.
- All Pokémon are set to Lv. 50, including Pokémon below Lv. 50.
- Duplicate Pokémon are not allowed.
- Duplicate held items are not allowed.
- Each battle begins with a 90 second Team Preview phase.
- In each battle, players have 7 minutes of Your Time, 45 seconds of Move Time, and 15 minutes of Game Time.