GLL Grand Slam: Showdown
The GLL Grand Slam: Showdown features 20 of the biggest streamers in the world who will duke it out to finally decide the best region in the West, playing in 32v32 War Mode. Together the streamers will have help from players & fans qualified from the online stages that will play together with them.
- Post-Game Analyst:
- TheNameIsToby (Tobias Wiinblad)
- GLL Showdown: July 18th - 21st, 2019
- Each region will consist of 4 streamers, 12 players invited by the streamers and four squads of 4 through qualifiers.
- Each region will consist of 4 squads of 8 players (1 streamer + 7 players) which adds up to 32 players per region.
- Streamers will be able to invite 3 players each, remainder are from the qualifiers.
- only the streamers will be flown to Stockholm, Sweden.
- Turkey (Middle East/Africa) will automatically qualified for Champions Match, as the winning country of GLL Nations Royale EMEA
- Initial matches are played in Best of 5, remaining matches are played in Best of 3.
- Champions match are played in 2-day Best of 9, with all matches played regardless of results
- All 9 games of Champions match are played regardless of the results.